March 1, 2015

DISNEY PRINCES IN REAL LIFE

Its no secret that I'm a huge Disney fan. 
I love seeing different pictures of what people think Disney characters would look like in real life. So today I chose 6 different princes and paired them up with who I think should play them. 


PRINCE PHILIP - ALEX PETTYFER




















 JOHN SMITH- CHARLIE HUNNAM














PRINCE CHARMING- ZAC EFRON














PRINCE ERIC- JARED LETO













BEAST(ADAM)- CHRIS HEMSWORTH

















FLYNN RIDER- COLIN O'DONOGHUE 














Well I hope you enjoyed that! It was quite fun to do!

Who Would You Choose To Play A Disney Character? 

8 comments:

  1. This is literally the perfect list, I wish they actually did this in real life

    check out my newest post
    xx
    Tyana
    theluxedition.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is the bet match up I have seen so far! :) You should be a casting director! I cant even pick my favorite one!
    twentywho.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! I think Flynn Rider was the best match.

      Delete
  3. Ahhh this is so fab! I love it. Scarily accurate too.

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! Glad you liked it :)

      Delete
  4. my goodness, this is perfect. haha

    <3 Joycie
    joycieyu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete