March 22, 2015

Easter Gift Guide | Under $10.00


Easter is only 2 weeks away! I know a lot of people don't really do the whole Easter "gift buying" thing, but I'm here to help out those of you who do! To me, Easter isn't about buying tons of expensive presents. That's why I've decided to show you 5 items you can purchase for under $10.00!!


1. Essie Nail Polish: These shades are perfect for Easter/Spring! The average bottle of Essie goes for about $8.50 at Walmart. Shades featured are: Cab-ana, Sunday Funday, & Bangle Jangle 

2. Printed Bike Shorts: From Forever 21. Perfect for the bike rider in your life! These are currently on sale for only $5.99!

3. Metallic Striped Scarf: Also from Forever 21. The colors in this scarf just scream Spring! I love it! Also on sale for only $6.99!

4. Fijian Water Lotus Mini Eau De Toilette: From The Body Shop. This mini perfume goes for $6.00. It has a nice refreshing floral scent. Not too strong. Florally scents are always perfect for Spring!

5. Hoppity Poppity & Golden Egg Bath Bombs: From Lush. Who doesn't love Lush? Their Easter products are so cute! Hoppity Poppity is only $4.95 and Golden Egg is $8.95!

I hope this guide was at least a little bit helpful to you! And if you're not into buying presents for people on Easter, go treat yourself!

WHAT'S YOUR IDEA OF THE PERFECT EASTER PRESENT?

16 comments:

  1. This is really cool, I don't get anything for easter anymore the perks of being older ey, but I remember being a kid and asking for a present instead of an easter egg and this would of being perfect for me for ideas.

    Meme xx

    New post out now:
    'CND SolarOil // Healthier Stronger Nails'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, me and my boyfriend just get each other a little something. Easter is mostly for kids!

      Delete
  2. Personally, I don't give or receive gifts at Easter.. it's just chocolate eggs for direct family really, but this is a great gift guide for those who do! Those Lush bath bombs stole my heart the first time I saw them, the golden egg in particular! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! There's a lot of people around here who don't do Easter either!

      Delete
  3. Such pretty gift ideas! I love that all of the pastel colors are so available around Easter. They're the best!

    Jackie
    Something About That

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love pastels!! Im currently re-decorating our bedroom in pastels!

      Delete
  4. Anything from Lush never goes wrong as a gift for me! The Easter range is always my favourite too. Just wish I still had a bath...haha!
    Great post!!

    Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw I couldn't imagine not having a bath! so relaxing!

      Delete
  5. Love this! ♥

    adoorablee.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Essie polishes are such pretty shades! I love Lush products, but I've never bought any of their Easter stuff, I'll have to get my hands on something before it's too late - I really like the look of the golden egg. My post about the Sisterhood of the World blog award is up if you want to take a peek :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Their Easter products are so cute!
      I'll definitely take a look! :)

      Delete