March 3, 2015

FEBRUARY FAVORITES 2015




1. INFUSIUM 23 SHAMPOO AND CONDITIONER: This is the only new shampoo I've tried in February but I definitely recommend it. I'll be doing a separate post reviewing this shampoo. 

2. EXACT MOISTURIZING BODY WASH- LAVENDER: This is a super cheap grocery store brand body wash that I always re-purchase. The smell is so calming. I love pouring a bit of this into my running water and making a bubble bath out of it. Its amazing!

3. DOVE GO FRESH REVIVE: Dove deodorant has always been my go-to brand. This was my first time trying the revive stuff and I can honestly say, I have never had a deodorant this long lasting and nice smelling! I can smell it hours later just by lifting up my arms.

4. DAKINE WALLET: I made this wishlist a few weeks ago for Boathouse and this wallet was on it! I loved it so much we headed to the mall the next day and I bought it!

5. MAYBELLINE GREAT LASH CLEAR MASCARA: The greatest find of the month. I haven't worn mascara since my high school days. I'm allergic to it. I have tried every kind of mascara you can imagine - organic, hypoallergenic- I had reactions to all of it. This clear stuff isn't your typical mascara. You can't notice it a ton when its on because obviously its not black. Its just meant to define your lashes. I love it.

6. MY COLD AS F&*% MITTENS: My mom gave me these. With our winter this year they are definitely accurate.

7. ECOTOOLS BLUSH BRUSH: I love this brush! I'll be doing a review soon on this and another brush soon!

HAVE YOU TRIED ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS?

10 comments:

  1. I love Dove deodorant! Great picks!

    http://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Ecotools brushes! They are so great, and I love how they're good for the environment as well haha. Great post! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I love that about them! And they're soo soft!

      Delete
  3. I use dove as well, it last all day and I never worry about getting a little stinky ;)
    Great favourites, I've nominated you for the 'Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    Meme xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'll check that out!

      Delete
  4. Yey for EcoTools!! All of my brushes minus 1 are Eco Tools (and the other is an Urban Decay one).
    Nice post.

    Best wishes, Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love how they're cruelty free and environmentally friendly!

      Delete
  5. I haven't tried any of these products
    That Dove one sure sounds good :)

    neenyslittleblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete