March 20, 2015

Happy First Day of Spring!



Even though it doesn't look like Spring outside, the flowers are certainly blooming inside!

The beginning of this week Craig bought me some white lilies (my absolute favorite). He got me four.
All of them were still buds so I've been patiently waiting for them to bloom.

It just so happened that one of my lilies bloomed today! What perfect timing! The first day of Spring and a glorious white lily shows itself!



The fragrance from this one flower is incredible. I can smell it as soon as I step into my kitchen!

I hope you all have an amazing day today! Even if you're battling knee-deep snow like I am, I hope the sun is at least shining for you today. 

You can expect to see a few Spring themed posts from me in the near future! 

WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE FLOWER?

14 comments:

  1. these flowers are absolutely gorgeous! I love lilies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness, so beautiful!
    I'm definitely feeling spring here.

    Vegetarian Courtesy


    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll be feeling it soon enough! :)

      Delete
  3. Aww that was so sweet of him :) And how cute that it blossomed on the first day of Spring :) I love all flowers, Daisy are gorgeous, so are Lilies :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I thought it was so awesome that it bloomed today!

      Delete
  4. What a lovely gift from him! I love lilies, they are so pretty and smell gorgeous, the only problem with them is the mess they make as they die. I can't wait to read more of your Spring posts, it's a wonderful season!
    Emily
    http://dreamuphappiness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes they do make a bit of a mess dont they!? Oh well, they're worth it! :)

      Delete
  5. I love lilies, I always find that they are amazing at making the whole room smell incredible!

    Rebecca Coco

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I know!! I could smell a hint of it before it even bloomed!

      Delete
  6. These are beautiful and I like the jar you put them in! I'd say my favorite flower is the calla lily :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! I found that jar at walmart for only $10!

      Delete
  7. A fab welcome to Spring having a lily open up. My Mams favourite flowers. We're lucky that the sun has been out a lot more and only the chilly sea breezes are reminding us that we're still closer to Winter than Summer! haha

    Happy Spring to you!!

    Danielle xo
    www.underlandtowonderland.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Happy Spring to you! :)

      Delete