March 8, 2015

Review: Ecotools Blush and Foundation Brushes


I've recently purchased two new brushes by ecotools. 
The top one is a blush brush and the bottom is the flat foundation brush.
Now, I don't usually use brushes. The only time I ever use a brush is when I put on blush. And even then I've always just used one of those small little black brushes that come with some blushes. 
So one day I thought, I'm going to purchase an actual blush brush! 

I went to one of my local drugstores and saw a section of ecotools brushes. The packaging was the first thing to draw me in. They were all individually packaged with a cute green leafy patterned background.
The second thing I noticed was that they weren't too pricey. Both of these brushes were under $10.
The third thing I loved about them is that they are an eco-conscious brand. 
All of their brushes are 100% cruelty free.


The tapered blush brush: Like I said, this is my first time using an actual blush brush. And I must say, I love the way my blush looks when I apply it now. Its probably because I was using a crappy old tiny brush before. The bristles are so incredibly soft! I think thats the best part. You can find this brush here.

The flat foundation brush: I wish I could say I loved this brush but I just didn't. Not for foundation anyway. It too is incredibly soft. The only thing I didn't like about it is that I found it left my face looking streaky. But as I said, I'm new to using brushes so maybe I'm doing it wrong? It does however work beautifully for concealer! That's what I've been using it for! You can find this brush here.

I'll definitely be purchasing more brushes from ecotools in the near future.

Hope you enjoyed this review! 
HAVE YOU EVER TRIED ECOTOOLS BRUSHES BEFORE?
WHAT DID YOU THINK OF THEM?

10 comments:

  1. I love the eco tools blush brush, it's the only brush I'll use to apply blush.
    Rubi | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look like really lovely brushes, like organic sort of looking (Sounds a bit weird haha)
    Never heard of this brand before though, might have to look online for them.

    Meme xx

    New Post out now:
    'Lush Haul//Easter Range'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, they are very eco-friendly! Love them!

      Delete
  3. I need to try more Eco Tools brushes I only have a few but I like them a lot! Good quality for the price.

    hushhush990.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I use big brush daily to apply pouder fundation, but my brush isn't the nicest, softest one. But theese looks nice, I might just look them up. Thx for the idea <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you should! They are SO soft! I think you'd really like it :)

      Delete
  5. I really like the look of the blush brush, I find that blush always goes on better when the brush is nice and fluffy! Lovely review :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can definitely agree with you now that I've tried an actual blush brush! haha

      Delete