March 5, 2015

Review | Infusium 23 Shampoo & Conditioner


I don't know about you, but I find when I use the same shampoo over and over, my hair gets "used" to it and for some reason ends up looking and feeling like crap every time I wash it. 
So because of this I have decided that whenever I finish a bottle of shampoo, I'm going to purchase something new. That way, my hair won't have the chance to get used to anything because I'll be switching it up constantly. 
This time around I have chosen Infusium 23 Repair and Renew shampoo. I couldn't find the repair and renew conditioner to go along with it so I went for the Miracle Therapy Conditioner with moringa oil.

The shampoo claims to nourish & fortify stressed , damaged hair while the conditioner claims that it replenishes, improves manageability & luster.

Now I can't say for sure if the shampoo actually repairs your hair. I haven't really noticed any changes. The conditioner however does leave your hair feeling more manageable. Although thats what most conditioners do. 

There is one thing I absolutely love about it though. 
The smell.

Oh my. It smells like something straight out of an expensive salon. And you can smell it on your hair throughout the day. Its incredible. 

Overall I think I would re-purchase this shampoo in the future, although I'd probably try to find the moringa oil shampoo instead because I kind of like that better then the repair and renew.

If you're looking for a shampoo free from parabens and sulfates- this shampoo is not for you. 
But if that doesn't bother you, this shampoo can be found at Walmart for under $6.00! Definitely worth it in my opinion. 


HAVE YOU EVER TRIED INFUSIUM 23?

10 comments:

  1. Thanks for this review! I am always looking for new shampoo to try!

    http://www.lifeofbrookeandjane.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Will definitely try this out! nice product :)

    http://ovationspas.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. From the looks, it smells good already :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks great. I wanna try one on my hair too!

    ReplyDelete