March 4, 2015

SISTERHOOD OF THE WORLD BLOGGERS AWARD

I've just been nominated for the Sisterhood of the World Bloggers Award! 
The lovely lady who nominated me is Meme from thedayinthelifeof...
So thank you very much Meme! :)

RULES:

1) Thank & link the blogger who nominated you
2) Answer the 10 questions you were asked
3) Nominate another 10 bloggers
4) Create 10 questions for your nominations to answer


1) WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 5 BLOGS TO READ?

2) IF YOU HAD ALL THE TIME IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD YOU DO WITH IT?
Everything! I'd travel and spend time with people I loved the most though. 

3) IF YOU DIDN'T BLOG, WHAT WOULD YOU BE DOING INSTEAD?
hmm. Nothing different from what I already do I suppose. Before blogging I would still be on the computer on youtube or playing games. 

4) HAVE YOU EVER FOUND OUT WHY YOUR PARENTS CALLED YOU, YOU?
Yes I did actually. My mom was almost due with me and she still didn't have a name picked out. She said she was watching an episode of The Golden Girls and there was a special guest on this day. Her name was Renee. She just really liked it! 

5) STRANGEST THING YOU'VE EVER DONE?
I'm just rather strange in general. 

6) IF YOU COULD CHANGE YOUR NAME, WHAT WOULD YOU CALL YOURSELF?
I've sat here for 5 minutes thinking about this and I can't think of a single name. 
Lets go with Lily..I like lillies.

7) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PICTURE? & PUT IT ON YOUR BLOG.
One of my favorites.

8) ARE YOU A MESSY OR NEAT PERSON?
I can be both. Some days i'm a pure slob and other days nothing can be out of place. 

9) FAVORITE PLACE?
My home. Cape Breton

10) IF YOU WON THE LOTTERY, WOULD YOU STILL WORK?
Not for a while. I would do tons and I mean tons of travelling first. Then I'd probably settle in and find a part-time job I really loved.


MY NOMINATIONS:


MY QUESTIONS FOR YOU:
1) HOW DID YOU COME UP WITH YOUR BLOG NAME?
2) WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES?
3) WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE THING TO BLOG ABOUT?
4) WHAT BOOK ARE YOU CURRENTLY READING?
5) NAME YOUR CURRENT FAVORITE BLOGS.
6) DO YOU HAVE ANY PETS? IF SO, WHAT KIND AND WHATS THEIR NAME?
7) WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST FEAR?
8) IF YOU HAD TO EAT ONE FOOD FOR THE REST OF YOUR LIFE, WHAT WOULD YOU CHOOSE?
9) DO YOU BELIEVE IN HOROSCOPES?
10) IF YOU COULD CHANGE INTO AN ANIMAL AT ANY MOMENT, WHAT ANIMAL WOULD YOU CHOOSE?

Thanks for reading! I look forward to seeing your answers! :)



10 comments:

  1. I had fun reading this Renee, that is a lovely picture.

    Meme xx

    New Post out now:
    'Sisterhood Of The World Bloggers Award'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) & Thanks again for the nomination!

      Delete
  2. Great post! X Minale
    http://minaleme.blogspot.be/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so so so much for the nomination - it means a lot!
    Haha I love the name Lily as well! Although I think Renee is a great name too! I never know what to say when people ask me that, names are such personal things so I don't know if I would ever want to change mine. Great post! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so welcome! :)
      Yes, its hard to think of yourself being called something other then your name!

      Delete
  4. Thank you so much for nominating me! I'm looking forward to answering the questions. I'd definitely go travelling if I had the time as well :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Can't wait to read your answers! :)

      Delete