March 28, 2015

Small Haul | Coles & Payless


" all good things are wild and free."


I had a bit of spending money today...

Here's what I got.




//Champion Sneakers (similar)// From Payless

I saw this pack of 3 notebooks last week and I knew I was going to get them eventually! They're so cute! 

And this adorable fox bookmark! My current bookmark is looking pretty shabby, so I bought this one. You just clip it to your cover.


The 7 year pens are handy to have. We bought Craig's sister one almost 3 years ago and she's still using it! 
The sneakers were a "must buy now" purchase. I've been in desperate need of a new pair of sneakers for a while but I kept putting it off. Now that I have a pair, i'm happy! 

I hope you enjoyed this small haul! I was thinking those notebooks and bookmark would make a pretty good giveaway. I'm not sure though- my last giveaway only had about 5 entries haha!
We'll see.

WHAT WAS YOUR LAST PURCHASE?

18 comments:

  1. Nice haul! I adore woodland creatures :). Last purchase was nothing too fun just some fake eyelashes to try out haha. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I always want to try out fake lashes but with my luck they'll probably fall off when im out in public!

      Delete
  2. Lovely stuff:)

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pic!
    Let follow each other, I allways follow back ;)
    http://www.vonsnef.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. hey there my dear :) cool post !its pretty! please keep doing more :)

    Visit my pages if you like and maybe you would like to follow each other? let me know and leave me your links aswell

    My Blog | Facebook | Bloglovin | Lookbook
    | Header I made for bloggers

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to win one of these notebooks! If you decide to make a giveaway and need any help, I can advertise it on my blog too for more entries. :)
    And that seven year pen is like a dream come true! Hahah Lord knows how many pens I've bought and only used for about a month or so.

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thank you! :) that would be very helpful! I'll let you know if I decide to!

      Delete
  6. I've never heard of a 7 year pen - it sounds like a good investment because I like to scribble notes a lot and my pens keep running out :) as for the notebooks - that's what most of my shopping hauls look like! I love them!! Your trainers look comfy - enjoy!

    Fatima
    www.thatdeletebutton.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They are extremely comfy :)

      Delete
  7. I have a total weak spot for stationary, but in my defense I go through about one notebook a month! Those are very very cute! I saw similar (or maybe the same?) ones in Indigo! The last thing I bought in person was two white razor back tank tops from Garage! very handy! Fun post! I love haul posts!
    -S
    twentywho.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They probably were the same notebooks! Indigo, Coles, Chapters - they're all the same company!
      I love Garage! I haven't shopped in there in a while!

      Delete
  8. I've literally just jumped straight to Indigo the second I saw those notebooks! They are just pure perfection! Allie | RainyAllie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the notebooks and stationary! Thanks for sharing :)

    G.J - Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete