March 17, 2015

Ten on Tuesday | Pet Peeves




Pet peeves. Everybody has at least one. Today I'm going to share with you ten of mine..

1. When people scrape their teeth off of their fork or spoon while they eat.

2. When someone interrupts you in the middle of a sentence and you try to repeat what you're saying multiple times.

3. Gum smacking.

4. When someone on Facebook writes on your wall letting you know that they sent you a message to your inbox. As if you aren't going to see the little red notification by your messages.

5. This is just something I personally don't like- When girls leave foundation all over their lips once they do their makeup and their lips now look all splotchy. (Sorry if you do this)

6. That person who has or knows every single thing you talk about.

7. When people take too long to "get to the point" of something. Like an explanation.

8. When a person acts differently around certain people.

9. When people are more interested in their phones than having a conversation with you.

10. Hair in the bathroom sink.

So there's ten of my biggest pet peeves.



TELL ME ONE (OR A FEW!) OF YOUR BIGGEST PET PEEVES!

16 comments:

  1. We really are alike, not only are all of these on my pet peeves list (trust me I've many), but I was also thinking about doing a post similar to this! Another pet peeve of mine is people who will through their trash on the floor, instead of walking 4 feet to the bin! Ugh. Seriously?! Idiots. Also people who put their gum under tables? go to hell!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! Or throw their garbage out of their car windows while they drive!! Why!?

      Delete
  2. Loved this post! I hate it when people interrupt you all the time, and when people are on their phones when you're trying to talk! One of my pet peeves is people who attention seek and always want to be better than you, that's just the worst... :)

    Karis,
    karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk 

    ReplyDelete
  3. My biggest pet peeve is when friends/family are more interested in their iPhones than they are in having an actual conversation. It's really quite sad, actually!

    KVL xo
    www.kayteevivienne.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Totally agree with your first point - I don't even like thinking about it!

    Claire // Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Completely agree with 7 and 9! Especially 9, that frustrates me a lot! One of my pet peeves is when people in front of me are walking so slowly then they just stop unexpectedly! Really great post.
    Emily
    http://dreamuphappiness.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes that can be quite annoying!
      thanks! :)

      Delete
  6. Oh my god number 9! I hate that so much too! And people don't even seem to realise how rude it is?!

    I also want to nominate you for a TAG I did over on my blog, you can find out all the questions here:

    Jess In Retrospect | The Bedtime TAG
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'll check that out now!

      Delete
  7. Comment to no. 5: I've never understood this, and I don't think it looks good!
    Otherwise I pretty much agree! I hate talking to someone who's constantly checking their cell.

    ReplyDelete
  8. A lot of those grind my gears as well! One of my biggest ones is people spitting in the streets.... I cant stand it. lol funny post.
    -S
    twentywho.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ugh yes! spitting in general is pretty gross!

      Delete