March 30, 2015

The Bedtime Tag


Oh look, another tag! I've kindly been tagged by Jess over at Jess in Retrospect to do the Bedtime Tag! Make sure you head on over to her awesome blog!

1. What are your favorite pyjamas? 
I think my current favorite pair would be the pair Craig's mom gave me for Christmas. They're black with tigers on them! Check them out. 

2. Current bedtime reading?
Sing you home by Jodi Picoult. Although it isn't technically my "bedtime" reading. I also read it throughout the day.

3. What is on your bedside table?
Nothing! We don't have a bedside table. Our bed is nestled in between two walls.

4. Favorite sleepy scent?
Lavender. There's a certain body wash i'll buy every now and then thats lavender scented. I love getting a shower or even using it as bubble bath just before going to bed. I can always guarantee peaceful sleeps when I do this.

5. What is your usual bedtime and wake up time?
My sleeping routines are usually all over the place. I'll have periods where I cannot fall asleep until close to 2am and wake up late. And then there are times (like now) where I've been sleepy by 9:30- 10:00. I usually wake up for work between 7:15 and 8:00 though.

6. Top 3 bedtime products?
I only have two. My chapstick - which I apply every night before bed. And a hair tie. My hair is longer now and I can't stand having it go all over the place while I sleep.

7. Your most common sleeping position?
Either on my side or half on my stomach with one arm up under my pillow and one leg raised out to the side.

8. Any strange bedtime routines?
Not really. Besides making sure I apply chapstick lol

9. Are you a big spoon or a little spoon?
Usually the little spoon.


I'm not going to personally tag anyone in this so if you feel like doing it, leave your links in the comments so I can check them out!

WHAT ARE YOUR TOP 3 BEDTIME PRODUCTS?

14 comments:

  1. This is such an adorable tag! I love lavender for falling asleep to. It's such a refreshing scent!

    Natalie // Sprinkled with Pearls

    ReplyDelete
  2. You always find the greatest tags to do! I really enjoy reading them :] Oh and, yes, lavender is such a nice bedtime scent!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you! Im glad you enjoy reading them :)

      Delete
  3. I sleep on my side, too! Lavender is so good for night time, it really helps me sleep! xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its such a calming sent isn't it?

      Delete
  4. Such a cool tag, I love reading things like this get to know all about you :) I wish my hair was longer that I had to tie it up :(

    Meme xx

    New post:
    'Bath Life'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love having long hair. Im trying to see how long I can grow it this year haha

      Delete
  5. Haha I think applying chapstick before bed is totally normal! My boyfriend always fills up a couple water bottles for us before bed too :) it's really sweet.

    Danika Maia
    http://www.danikamaia.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a cute tag, and while I totally agree it's sooo annoying when your hair gets in the way in the night, your hair is so gorgeous! Can't wait to read more from you
    Jessica x
    JEMBUBBLE

    ReplyDelete
  7. Loved reading all your answers to the tag Renee! Hope you had fun doing it :) xx

    Jess In Retrospect

    ReplyDelete