March 26, 2015

The Best Road Trip Playlist



Once the snow melts and the warmer weather hits, its time to hit the road!
One of my absolute favorite things to do in life is hop in the car with Craig and just start driving.
So i've made a playlist compiled of songs that I think are perfect for a road trip! These songs don't exactly have anything to do with road trips, they're just songs that make me happy and make me think about what i'd want to hear during a road trip :)












  I know most of these songs are older but just give them a listen! These songs are sure to make you feel happy. 



WHAT ARE YOUR ROAD TRIP SONGS?

8 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing!! will totally look into these tunes!

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :)
      Have a great weekend!

      Delete
  2. These are awesome! I'm saving this for my next road trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohh I forgot how much I love Florence!

    Annabel ♥
    Mascara & Maltesers

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love men at work


    www.blogbygabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete