March 31, 2015

The Boyfriend Tag ( Blog Version )


I love watching/reading Boyfriend Tags! They always look like such fun. 
I'll share what Craig wrote and then what I wrote beneath it! 

1. Where did we meet?
Craig: English class grade 10
Renee: Mrs. Horne's grade 10 english class
That was an easy one ;)

2. She's sitting in front of the t.v, what is on the screen?
Craig: full house
Renee: full house

3. What's one food she doesn't like?
Craig: milk
Renee: mustard
There isn't much I don't like in the sense of food! haha He's definitely right about milk though. I even hate the smell!

4. What size shoe does she wear?
Craig: 7.5
Renee: 7.5 / 8
It depends on the shoe

5. If she was collecting anything, what would it be?
Craig: coins/disney movies
Renee: essie nail polish and disney movies
To be fair, I do also collect coins. 

6. What is her favorite type of sandwich?
Craig: Egg salad sandwich
Renee: BLT
I do eat egg salad quite often so I can see why he'd think that.

7. What is her favorite cereal?
Craig: mini wheats
Renee: mini wheats

8. What's her favorite music?
Craig: 30 STM
Renee: 30 seconds to mars

9.What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't?
Craig: spend money carelessly 
Renee: take a SUPER long time to describe something

10. You bake her a cake for her birthday, what kind of cake is it?
Craig: chocolate, double chocolate, or even triple
Renee: chocolate with chocolate frosting
Hey, girl likes her chocolate.

11. Did she play any sports?
Craig: soccer as a kid. Horseback riding
Renee: soccer for a minute and basketball (not on a team)
I can't believe I forgot about horseback riding! That was my favorite

12. What could she spend hours doing?
Craig: sims
Renee: blogging or the sims

I think he did rather well. 

Hope you enjoyed reading this! We both had fun doing it. 
I have only seen one other blog so far do the boyfriend tag. 
S over at The Twenty Who did it with her boyfriend- so cute! Check it out!

If you do this/have done it, leave me your links! I love reading them!

20 comments:

  1. aww you guys are so sweet! I love couples who are comfortable to be goofy around eachother

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hehe! The best one is always "What is something you do that she wishes you wouldn't?". Cute cute cute! I met my boyfriend in Grade 10 as well! It is interesting how they come up with very true things we didn't even think of (coins, horseback riding)!
    Very cool! Such a fun read!
    -S
    twentywho.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! Maybe it is true - they know you better than you know yourself! haha

      Delete
  3. This is awesome, I'm totally going to give this a go with my other half :)


    hannah bee | australian lifestyle blog

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never seen this tag on a blog before, such a good idea - I may have to do it as well! Really enjoyed reading yours!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed it! :) I'd love to read yours when you do it!

      Delete
  5. This is so sweet and probably the most well-matched answers I've read for this tag so far! I'm also a chocoholic and oh my gosh, you just reminded me of the days when I used to spend up to eight hours in a day playing The Sims haha!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha thanks! :)
      omg I can STILL play the sims for eight hours haha! I addicted to easily to it!

      Delete
  6. Aww I loved reading this so much and the OH did really well! I actually went back through the questions with my OH to see if he did as well as yours and he surprised me!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You never think they really pay that much attention to things! haha

      Delete
  7. This was incredibly cute to read :D I had no idea these boyfriend tags were a thing ^.^ Such a good idea to get the boyf involved :P
    I think I'll have to get mine in for something like this ^.^
    Ps. hating milk is totally relatable :P Moojuice is pretty gnarly

    Big hello from England :D

    Sarah xxo | thesaltyseablog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I've seen tons of boyfriend tags on youtube but not really on blogs!
      Milk is so nasty! haha

      Delete
  8. Your boyfriend did really really well. That's awesome. I like this tag.

    :] // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw Renee I've missed being able to read your blog posts, this post is so cute and sweet, you are such an adorable couple :) He seems to know you well! haha :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Miriam! :) I've missed reading your posts as well!

      Delete