March 13, 2015

The Fairytale Tag


SNOW WHITE: Do you consider yourself beautiful?
It's hard to think of myself as beautiful. 
But I don't think i'm ugly.
Everyone is beautiful in their own way.

SLEEPING BEAUTY: How many hours do you sleep at night?
Oh, at least 8.
Sometimes more if I have an opportunity to sleep in.
I could easily sleep for 10-11 hours and it wouldn't bother me one bit.

CINDERELLA: Do you have a curfew?
No I do not. 
I can't remember ever having a curfew growing up.

RAPUNZEL: Do you love being outside?
So much! 
I'm itching for this cold snowy weather to go away so I can be out!

RED RIDING HOOD: Do you trust strangers easily?
I wouldn't say "trust". 
I do like to think a person is going to be good first, before thinking they are bad.

THE WOLF AND THE SEVEN YOUNG KIDS: Are you easy to fool?
Not at all.

BEAUTY AND THE BEAST: What makes someone beautiful in your eyes?
Their personalities.
It sounds cheesy but its true! If you have a nasty personality its going to show on the outside.

THE LITTLE MERMAID: What would you sacrifice for love?
Hmm..It depends really.
If it meant losing the love I already have, i'd sacrifice anything.
But if its like the little mermaid where she has to sacrifice something in order to "maybe" find love, then I can't really see me doing it haha
( have you ever read the ACTUAL fairy tale of The little mermaid? A lot more grim than the Disney version)

THE FROG KING: What do you find disgusting?
Kidney. 
We make a kidney pie at work and the smell is enough to gag a maggot. 

JACK AND THE BEANSTALK: What plants do you have?
The invisible kind.
Very easy to take care of.

PUSS IN BOOTS: Do you have pets? If not, do you want them?
I do not have any :(
I'm allergic to most animals.
Although there is a type of dog thats supposed to be the most hypoallergenic in the world, I will one day test out that theory.

BLUEBEARD: What is your weak point?
Chocolate.
It doesn't matter how hard I try to stay away from it, I just can't.

PINOCCHIO: What is your biggest wish?
To be able to travel wherever/whenever I want.
Even if I don't make it around the world, just seeing all of Canada would be great.

PETER PAN: What is your mental age?
I feel for the most part I act my age. In public anyway.
But there are some days when I act like a 5 year old.

THE STAR MONEY: What is your most valuable possession?
These probably aren't really valuable, but I love my coin collection. 

GOLDEN MARY AND PITCH MARY: Are you a hard worker or a lazy one?
Definitely hard.
When i'm doing something I need to give it my all or it doesn't feel good enough.

THE SNOW QUEEN: Who is your best friend and what would you do for him/her?
Craig is my best friend.
Lame, I know.
I'd definitely pop a zit for him.

THE PRINCESS AND THE PEA: Are you sensitive?
Yes I am.
Both mentally and physically.
My skin reacts to everything and I take everything to heart.

GODFATHER DEATH: What qualities make a good parent?
When they can be your parent but also your friend too.
One who always makes you feel comforted and loved.
One who teaches you how to make good decisions in life.

THE WORN OUT DANCING SHOES: Do you like parties?
Not really.
I'm more of a homebody. I would rather be with a few people than a large group.

THE EMPEROR'S NEW CLOTHES: Do you care a lot about your clothing?
I do.
In the sense that I won't wear something if its got a stain or the tiniest little hole. I dunno, I just can't do it. 

THE BRAVE LITTLE TAILOR: Do you consider yourself brave?
In some ways, yes.

That was fun!
I'm actually going to tag people for once!

I TAG:
MIRIAM from Its My Life
MEME from The Day in The Life Of..




16 comments:

  1. I love this post its so unique. and with the snow white question you ARE beautiful <3

    https://www.bloglovin.com/people/manishaanwari2-11510825

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a great tag! I love fairytales and books in general so this was really fun reading haha :) And I completely agree about personalities - if someone has a bad personality, it is going to show, and I'm definitely going to think less of them!! Great post! :)

    xx
    Kendra | It's a Bug's Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! I love fairytales too!

      Delete
  3. I've never seen this tag before, it's so good. I also now want to read the original little mermaid fairytale haha

    The Velvet Black // UK Style, Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should really read it! Its a lot..darker lol

      Delete
  4. I was just thinking this is such an amazing tag!!! And then I see you tagged me in it yay! Thanks for tagging me, I really enjoyed reading this! Haha gag a maggot thats funny!
    Meme xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! Can't wait to read yours! :)

      Delete
  5. Okay, well this tag is utterly adorable. I can relate to taking everything to heart and you've got me intrigued by the 'real' version of The Little Mermaid now - I'll have to look into that haha! :)


    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha its a good read! :)
      thanks for commenting !

      Delete
  6. Aww this is a fab post idea :) love it.

    Bex x

    Ps you are beautiful x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. aw thank you :)
      & thanks for commenting !

      Delete
  7. This was a fun read! I want to do this too! :)
    twentywho.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. do it! can't wait to read yours! :)

      Delete
  8. I agree with the personality thing. That's what makes people beautiful. It sounds like something you have to say, otherwise you're , but it's really true. Sometimes I see someone and decide instantly whether I think they'e goodlooking, but that can change as soon as I get to know them. I once talked to this really boring guy, and I could just see him getting less and less hot in front of me. And then sometimes you talk to people you haven't considered beautiful, and they have such amazing personalities that they grow beautiful in front of you.

    ReplyDelete