March 21, 2015

Wallflowers | Bath & Body Works

Before today, I have never gone into a Bath & Body Works. Crazy right? So many people rave about that store and now I can see why.
It makes you feel quite happy just stepping inside. The bright colors of candles and hand soap surrounding you. The mixture of scents.
Not only was I happy with everything I saw, I was pleasantly surprised to see such great deals in there! I honestly thought it was going to be a pretty expensive store.

Anyway, the point of this post is showing you the cutest little fragrance plug i've ever seen!

They're called wallflowers by Bath & Body Works.


I got the sunflower one! I just love it. I've been searching for something like this for a while now but haven't come across anything I really loved. We have a random outlet in our porch area where our shoes and coats go and I really wanted some kind of fresh fragrance in there.


The plug-in was only $9.50. I thought that was a pretty decent price. There's at least 10 others to choose from if you don't like the sunflower.


For the scent I picked the Eucalyptus Mint & Rain one. If you've read my other post on the snow we're still getting here (this one) then you know how fed up I am of Winter and in desperate need of Spring. This scent is perfect for the springtime! Flowers and rain...can't get any more spring-like than that! The re-fills are normally $7.50 but they're on sale right now and I only paid $3.50 for it!


I could start to smell it within minutes of plugging it in! This has definitely been one of my favorite purchases in a while. 

DO YOU ENJOY BATH & BODY WORKS?



No comments:

Post a Comment