April 2, 2015

Blogging Rut

I'm stuck in a rut. I'm sure all bloggers have felt this way at some point. Its not even that I am suffering from bloggers block - I have tons of ideas for posts at the moment. I just don't feel like posting them. I don't feel inspired at all.

I just changed the look of my blog again. I truly loved the wolf but I just all of a sudden hated the way my blog looked. I needed to change it.
I don't think I even truly like the way it is now, but it will have to do.

I haven't even been in the mood to read other blogs. I find myself scrolling passed new posts and not even clicking on them. I'm following so many other bloggers now, I just feel like I get overwhelmed trying to read every new thing I see pop up.
The thing is, when I become overwhelmed (with anything) I tend to shut down. I feel like thats happening at the moment.

I'm sure over time I'll feel that familiar excitement that usually comes with blogging.

I'm not the only one who ever feels like this? ...Am I?

8 comments:

  1. I've been there too, so don't worry. And you'll find the right look for your blog soon. :)
    Sometimes it's good to just step back for a moment and relax.
    Can't wait to read new posts from you! Sending you lots of love and positive vibes.<3~<3~<3

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its nice hearing others have felt the same. I think a step back is definitely needed.
      Thank you very much :)

      Delete
  2. hang in there. You'll get your mojo back soon

    www.blogbygabrielle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we all feel like this at one point or another. I find that taking a step back and having some time away from blogging and the internet in general really helps :) I hope you're feeling better about it all soon! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I think a step back is needed!

      Delete
  4. I guess it's all very normal ! The main thing is you blog when you feel like it and not force yourself ! With that being said, great post !!!

    ReplyDelete