April 2, 2015

During March I....

IN LIFE


Celebrated my mother's and brother's birthdays! 
Lots of family time this month :)



Played glow in the dark mini putt with Craig! So much fun and very little expense!


Had a visit from our adorable niece :)

ON YOUTUBE

I've subscribed to two new channels I have found! 


A lady named Carrie started this channel. She's a fellow blogger as well! 
She only has 3 uploaded videos at the moment but they are such amazing quality and its safe to say im already a little bit obsessed!


Yes, Shay Mitchell. Emily from Pretty Little Liars. She started her own youtube channel and her life is just as incredible as you might imagine so! 

I HAVE READ

The Almost Truth by Eileen Cook


Sing You Home by Jodi Picoult ( currently still reading)


BLOG LOVINGS

A few new blogs I've been loving in March

 Alemint



WHAT HAVE YOU DISCOVERED LATELY?


2 comments:

  1. AWWW your niece is so cute!I am going to be an auntie in two weeks!I am so excited.Amazing blog!If you love beauty and fashion follow my blog,I follow and comment back!:)

    http://beautybyfiora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw being an aunt is awesome!! You're going to love it :)

      Delete