April 6, 2015

Easter Haul + Favorite Blogs

Happy Monday everyone! I hope you all had an amazing Easter weekend :) In todays post, I thought i'd share my little Easter haul.

We don't always buy each other gifts for Easter but we did this year. To me, Easter is all about kids..but seeing as we don't have any kids, why not buy for each other while we still can?




1. Red Musk from The Body Shop
( Beautiful scent!!)
2. Sleeveless tees from Zumiez
3. Cake Boss decorating tips!
4. Russell Stover eggs, White chocolate bunny, Hersey eggies

Super grateful for everything I got! 
Easter was pretty great this year! The sun was shining most of the day (until it started snowing again), got to hang out with my family and celebrate my mother's boyfriends birthday as well!

I'd also like to talk about a new page I have created at the top of my blog. 

My Favorites!

I find so many blogs that I just love and wanted to make a space to share my favorites with you guys! Make sure you go check that out- you might find some that you really love! 

HOW WAS YOUR EASTER?




16 comments:

  1. Oooh I've got to check out Red Musk. I've got so many things to try out at the body shop now!

    doitfortheirony.com / creative + lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Zumiez tanks. The cool pockets really draw me in. :]

    // ▲ itsCarmen.com ▲

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Dear,
    I really like your Blog! Interesting Posts. Do you want to support each other and follow via GFC and Bloglovin? That would be so cool :)

    Greetings, Sophia
    www.sophias-fashion.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooohh.. would love to smell that red musk scent! i love the white musk from body shop so I'm interested about that! :D

    Have a great week!!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh you have to stop by just to smell it! It has notes of cinnamon and tobacco! Strange combination but surprisingly nice!!

      Delete
  5. All of this looks great! I wish I could smell that fragrance and I love those pockets on the tees. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The perfume is wonderful! I love the pockets too :)

      Delete
  6. lovely blog !

    :)

    http://allornothing-blog.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like some great items!! And I love your idea of having a space to feature your favorite blogs- I'll make sure to check them out! xx

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I love being able to share my favorite blogs with others!

      Delete
  8. Such a good idea to give gifts! I have The Body Shop musk and it is gorgeous, I hope you love it!

    Sarah xxx || www.whatsasssays.com

    ReplyDelete