April 9, 2015

eShakti Review : Wool Open Front Jacket

A few weeks ago I was kindly contacted by the company eShakti, asking if I would like to review one of their products. I was immediately interested because they are a women's clothing company offering sizes 0-36W and custom clothing.

So before agreeing to review a product, I did a little research.

I found lots of other bloggers who reviewed the company. Some bloggers absolutely loved their clothing like this one and this one. While others, not so much.

While perusing through their website, I noticed they sold mainly dresses. Now, I'm not exactly a dress-wearin' gal so I was a little wary about finding something i'd like. That is until I found a really cute wool jacket!

I had Craig measure me, I sent my info to them and my order was placed! Easy peasey.

I received my parcel in just a little over a week, which I thought was pretty great.

Everything went smoothly, it arrived in a timely manner, the service was wonderful.
The only problem was...

I didn't like my jacket.


The thing I didn't like the most about it, is that it doesn't seem to have any shape. I just kind of look like a box wearing it..


The only part that fits really well is the sleeve length. 



I also find the jacket sort of rides up in the back. 
Not to mention the huge shoulder pads sewed inside!


It just kind of feels like I have a blanket draped over me while i'm wearing it. Its too bad really, because I think it would have been a pretty cute jacket had it fit me correctly.

Maybe I measured wrong? Who knows.

Like I said earlier, there have been people who just loved their products from eShakti (maybe the dresses turn out better) so if you're interested you can take a peek for yourself on their website:

www.eshakti.com 
Facebook
Pinterest
Twitter

THANKS FOR READING !


2 comments:

  1. Oh no! That's so sad that your jacket did not fit. Did the company offer to do anything for you once you told them it did not fit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I was so disappointed! I haven't spoken to anyone yet!

      Delete