April 15, 2015

Finally coming together!

We've been living in this apartment for 4.5 months now and its taking a lot longer then I expected to get it looking the way we want it. Since the weekend though we've really been getting a lot done to our laundry room and its almost finished!! I don't want to show it yet until its completely done but it will be soon!
I decided, however, to give a little peek at what Craig just made today because I am totally happy about it!

So here it is...

Our new linen shelf!!




Excited over a linen shelf? Why yes I am. 

So since the weekend we have finally painted the laundry room (blue if you haven't noticed), bought a new hamper and put up some cute corner shelves that Craig also made.


Had to share a picture of my handsome handy man at work (and yes, that is a motorcycle in my kitchen)

I'm hoping to have the laundry room fully completed within the next week or two! I'll share some before and after pictures!

Thanks for reading!




12 comments:

  1. Excited to see! I love redecorating projects!!!!
    -S
    twentywho.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too!! Its been a while but at least I have one room almost done!

      Delete
  2. Oooh, your linen shelf is so cool! Congrats on moving <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  3. It always does take a while for it all to come together but so exciting when it finally starts to feel like home!
    These shelves are adorable too, can't wait to see the finished room (in a non creepy way!)
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I can't wait to have it all finished! :)

      Delete
  4. I've lived in my apartment almost a year and have hardly decorated lol, so 4.5 months is good to me! The shelf looks brilliant, props to him for putting it together.

    Btw, motorcycle in the kitchen? Very cool.

    Z · JPOTTER

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha well I guess I don't feel so bad then! :)
      Yep, Craig has been building it in our kitchen during the winter lol

      Delete
  5. I totally feel your pain! I've been in my new house with my boyfriend for about 5 months and we're still moving in and finding places for things. It's a total nightmare!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It takes soo long doesn't it!? At first you're so excited you get as much done as possible and then it just kind of comes to a stand still.

      Delete
  6. Motorcycle in a kitchen? lol xD
    Shelf looks neat :)

    Neal Kind
    Daily Diaries

    ReplyDelete