April 22, 2015

Strawberry Shortcake | A Simple Delicious Dessert


There are so many different versions of strawberry shortcake out there. All of them equally delicious!
Today i'm going to show you my version of a strawberry shortcake. Its so simple and tastes so so good!
This is a perfect light dessert, you honestly don't even feel bad after indulging in this!


The ingredients are super simple. All you need is:

1. Some type of Sponge Cake. You can normally find a small pack of 6 for only three dollars or so!
2. Strawberries.
3. Whipped Cream. I opted for a coconut whipped cream ( dairy free ) and I must say, using the coconut whipped cream made this taste even better! 




You just cut however many strawberries you'd like on it.
Throw some whipped cream on that bad boy and you're good to go!


Super easy!
You can't go wrong with this dessert.

I may or may not have just eaten this for breakfast...


HAVE YOU EVER TRIED STRAWBERRY SHORTCAKE?


12 comments:

  1. Yumm very tasty! I grew up using angel food cake for this dessert and it is so sweet but light; not too much guilt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yum! I havent had one with angel food cake before!

      Delete
  2. This looks so easy and delicious! Such a great Spring snack. Lovely post, as always!

    Karis // karisatkinson.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So easy!! Nice and light too :)
      Thank you !

      Delete
  3. I've never tried coconut whipped cream but it sounds amazing!! Strawberries and cream are some of my favourite things ever, they are ideal for spring :) xx

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg you have to try it!! So so good! :)

      Delete
  4. I love strawberry shortcakes!<333
    Thank you for sharing a much simpler way of making them, I'm dying to try coconut whipped cream now. :9

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You have to!! I never even knew it existed!

      Delete
  5. Damn I want some desert now!!

    thriftylilpixie.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a lovely cake. I love strawberries and that cake looks so delicious!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is so good! And so simple to throw together!

      Delete