April 30, 2015

THE CREATIVE BLOGGER AWARD!


I've been nominated to do the Creative Bloggers Award- Yay !
I was nominated by Emily from Paperchain. So thank you very much Emily :)
Make sure you head over and check her out!


Thank the person who nominated you and include a link to their blog
Share 5 facts about yourself
Nominate 10 bloggers and add their links
Notify the bloggers you included
Keep the rules in your post to make it easy for everyone to know what to do!


 I love the ocean. I would live in the ocean if I could. (To-do: Google how to become a mermaid)

 I love animals. Especially dogs and horses. Unfortunately I am quite allergic to anything with fur. I break out in rashes and hives wherever fur has touched.

 I am extremely clumsy. I will walk into walls, people - anything that is a good 5 feet away you can be sure i'll walk into it somehow.

 I have a fake piece on my front tooth and I always fear its going to break off so I will never bite anything with my front teeth.

 Hi my name is Renee and I'm addicted to chocolate.












Have a beautiful day!


6 comments:

  1. Aw thanks for nominating me! I am so clumsy too! x

    ratherstrangeblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the nomination!
    It sucks to be an animal lover, yet be so allergic to them! I'm in a similar boat to you, I don't get hives but my eyelids to swell up and I have trouble breathing.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome!
      It sucks doesn't it!? I couldn't imagine having trouble breathing though!

      Delete
  3. Thank you for nominating me, Renee! I'm also addicted to chocolate, I don't think I could ever give it up! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ah me either!! I try so hard but it never lasts!
      & you're welcome :)

      Delete