April 29, 2015

THE DISNEY TAG!


A scene in any Disney movie you wish you could experience.
The first time Belle walks into the library in Beasts castle.
I want a library like that one day.

An unforgettable experience/moment you've had at the park?
The whole thing was pretty unforgettable BUT there was one ride that just brought me so much joy and made me feel like a kid again. Peter Pan's Flight!
Also the firework show at Epcot was the most amazing thing i've ever seen!

What non-Disney song(s) remind you or brings back memories of Disney or the parks?
I don't think any do!

When was the first time you went to a Disney Park?
May of 2011. My one and only time (so far) going to Disney World! 

If you could choose any of the characters to be your best friend who would you choose?
Belle, Aladdin, Pocahontas & Winnie the Pooh

Who are your favorite Disney princesses?
Belle and Pocahontas- if you count her as a princess!

Name a scene/moment in any Disney movie that never fails to make you cry.
I don't think any Disney movie makes me cry.
Mufasa dying is pretty sad though.

 What is the first Disney movie you remember seeing?
Either 101 Dalmatians or Beauty and the Beast

What is your favorite Disney movie?
Aladdin.


WHAT DISNEY CHARACTER WOULD YOU CHOOSE AS YOUR BEST FRIEND?

16 comments:

  1. Pocahontas is most certainly a Princess! I dislike when people don't consider her one.
    And I want a library like the Beasts too!!

    Danielle xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't like when people wont consider her as a princess either! She's the most beautiful in my opinion!

      Delete
  2. Oh I've done a different Disney Tag to this but I LOVE this one!
    Agree with Danielle, Pocahontas is most definitely a princess and I wouldn't mind her as my buddy. Her or can I be controversial and go for Giselle from Enchanted? She's just so damn nice!
    M x Life Outside London

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I love Giselle! I just watched Enchanted this past weekend!

      Delete
  3. This was such a fun post to read! I think I'd choose Belle as a best friend. Gosh, the beast's library is wonderful.

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aladdin is a GREAT one! Growing up, Beauty and the Beast was always my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Beauty and the Beast rang a close second for me! :)

      Delete
  5. love this tag, great answers x gah I hope one day I'll get to go to Disneyland
    Much Love | <a href="http://trillu.com>Trillu</a>

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so too!! Everyone should go at least once!

      Delete
  6. Cute tag! I love Beauty and the Beast, and Mulan was pretty good too. x

    Kate Louise Blogs

    ReplyDelete