May 2, 2015

APRIL FAVORITES


I've managed to find quite a few things to love this past month! Lets get right into it!



Just Bee Natural Shampoo & Conditioner
I have finally found the PERFECT natural shampoo and conditioner! This is the Bee Quenched Sparkling Pom shampoo and conditioner. Its SLS/Sulfate, Phosphate and Paraben free! I wont get into it too much because I actually have a whole post on this shampoo coming up in a day or two so look out for that! 

Om She Aromatherapy Wooden Hair Brush
My wooden brush! I will never go back to a regular brush again. You can read all about the benefits of using a wooden brush in my post Why You Need A Wooden Hair Brush.



Real Techniques Stippling Brush
Finally a makeup brush that doesn't leave streaks across my face! I found this brush at Walmart for $10. I love the way my makeup looks when I use this brush. I want to go get the miracle complexion sponge, has anyone ever tried that?

Maybelline Fit Me Concealer
I've heard people compare this concealer to the Nars concealer. I don't know about that because I've never tried Nars products before so I can't say. To be completely honest I don't really find this concealer to be amazing or anything. Its just the best one i've tried lately. I'm still searching for that perfect concealer for dark circles. Any suggestions would be appreciated :)



Red Musk Perfume
I received this bottle for Easter and I have honestly been wearing it every single day. I have the fragrance mist so its a nice subtle scent. Not too strong. Its a spiced musk with hot notes of cinnamon and intense tobacco. It sounds kind of strange but really its beautiful. Head in to the Body Shop to smell it for yourself!

Steve Madden Sunglasses
I never wear sunglasses but this year I thought why not? I found this super cute pair in Winners for only $16.99! I love them. Bring on the sunshine! 


Nail Polish Holder
The last thing I am absolutely in love with this month is my nail polish holder Craig built for me!! Its perfect! 

What have you  been loving this month?


20 comments:

  1. I love your nail polish holder, it is so cute!
    Omnivogues

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know about natural shampoo and conditioner:) I like trying them but it's hard to find a good one that leaves hair silky and soft!
    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This kind is soo nice!! My hair has never felt softer!

      Delete
  3. The nail polish holder is so unique! Such a great way to display your collection!


    Claire // Technicolour Dreamer

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your nail varnish holder is just too cute - what a fantastic way of displaying your shades and bringing them out on display! Perfect!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well I'm convinced, I need a wooden hair brush

    Cadaea | Cadaea.Blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah loove the nail polish holder! All of mine is just stuffed in a bag in the bathroom, I really want something better now! xx

    Jasmin Charlotte | UK Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats what I was doing with mine! Keeping them mixed in my makeup bag. They were getting so grungy looking!

      Delete
  7. That nail polish holder is gorgeous! I absolutely love it! I also love the Real Techniques brush and the Maybelline concealer! Great blog post, x!

    Becky, xx // undertheseabeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'm loving the real techniques brush!

      Delete
  8. What a lovely picks! The Nail Polish Holder is to die for! I think I need one or maybe two for myself! xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've been thinking I need another one myself haha!

      Delete
  9. I've been wanting to try that make-up brush for forever! I have the one for blush and the one for base eye shadow and I love them!
    Also, that is the cutest way to display nail polish! It's adorable!! :)
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've really been wanting to find their buffing brush but I can't seem to find it anywhere!

      Delete
  10. Great picks! The Body Shop Red Musk sounds amazing - I have the White Musk Smoky Rose and it's absolutely gorgeous!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh I love their White Musk!! Soo good!

      Delete