May 16, 2015

Explore Nova Scotia!

Hey guys! I'm very excited to write this post tonight. 

As some of you may know, I live in Nova Scotia. 

I love my province. 

One of my all time favorite things to do is explore new places.

Some day I want to travel all of Canada! But I was thinking....

First, I want to see every bit of Nova Scotia as I can!

Then I thought, why not document it and share this beautiful province with all of you!?

So that's what I'm going to do..

This will become an ongoing series on my blog for a while.

There are so many places to see and seeing as both Craig and I work full time jobs during the week, we can only go out on the weekends. 

What I hope to get out of this:
A chance to discover and rediscover all that my home has to offer

What I hope you get out of this:
The chance to see an entire province in all its beauty.
&
Maybe inspire YOU to go out and explore your homeland!

I've been wanting to start this for a while and I'm quite excited about it.

My very first Explore Nova Scotia will be posted tomorrow!

I will warn you now...

These posts will contain a butt load of pictures.


HOPE YOU ALL HAVE AN AMAZING WEEKEND! :)

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! I too am a Nova Scotian, and it is such a gorgeous province!
    I haven't seen all that the province has to offer, and some day I would love to see it all!
    I'm not sure if you've explored Cape Split yet on your adventures, but it is an absolutely gorgeous place! Quite the journey, but the view is worth it!

    Thanks for sharing your adventures! I'm sure there will be some that I will add to my travel bucket list!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No we haven't been to Cape Split yet!! That's been on our list for a long time now! haha Can't wait to see it :)

      Delete