May 1, 2015

FLASHBACK FRIDAY #30 - SKYDIVING!

AUGUST 28TH 2010

After very little thought we decide to go skydiving. 
I remember one of us just mentioned we should do it and the next thing I know we have our jumps booked. It was just something we both really wanted to do.

The best thing I have ever done.

The place we had to go was about 2 hours away so we needed to wake up and leave bright and early


Time to put on our gear and head up in the plane! 



I think we went up 10,000 feet


Time for the free fall!


It was so beautiful up there! 


After we both landed we were so pumped with adrenaline! 


 Got our little certificates.


I wish I had pictures from Craig's jump to show you but his video wouldn't work properly!

If you're ever thinking about going skydiving..
STOP THINKING
just do it!!

You won't regret it!

What's the craziest thing you've ever done?


8 comments:

  1. Wow. Skydiving looks amazing. I'd be much too scared! Well done! :)

    Christina x
    Christina Campbell Hughes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg it IS amazing!! I highly recommend it :)

      Delete
  2. I was just talking to a friend the other day about how I'm such a wimp and could never muster up the courage to skydive! Sounds incredible though! Hope you're having a great weekend so far! xo

    lovejoanna.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So much fun! You definitely should someday :)
      Thanks, you too!

      Delete
  3. Skydiving sounds so exciting! It's in my bucket list! Eeek I'm so jealous of you <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is very exciting! It should be on everyones bucket list! :)

      Delete
  4. looks amazing but I'm such a wimp, don't think i could ever do it! xx
    www.emilyjanewebb.co.uk

    ReplyDelete