May 29, 2015

Heading Home!

Huy Guys! Just wanted to write to let you know i'm heading home to Cape Breton today! We're going to be down there until Sunday. I'll probably schedule a post to automatically publish on Saturday.

I'm quite excited to be going down for a visit. So many fun things are going to happen!


  • I get to see my grandparents who I haven't seen since Christmas!
  • My great aunt who is in her 60s is finally getting married! 
  • I've recently rekindled 3 of my best friendships from High School and we're going to catch up and have lunch and then go see a movie together!
  • Craig's family is throwing a surprise party for his aunt!
  • We get to spend time with Bella and all the rest of our family! 

The only thing i'm not looking forward to is the long drive down. It takes about 4.5 hours from here. 
Add that to the fact that I haven't been feeling the best these past few days. Should be a fun ride.

I hope you all have an amazing weekend!!


8 comments:

  1. I hope you have a good few days spending time with your family and I wish you great aunt a happy marriage!
    Aleeha xXx
    www.halesaaw.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I had a really great time :)

      Delete
  2. I love your blog, followed via bloglovin:) x

    www.ellemaryjane.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm super excited for you! Sounds like you'll have a great time! Love your blog ( :

    http://withlovefromnicole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had an amazing weekend! Thank you :)

      Delete
  4. I hope you have fun going home, with your high school friends, and at the party! :)
    I've always wondered... is it true that many people never see their high school friends again? I'm still in high school, so for me it's a scary thing to grasp!

    x Yasmine//Cloudy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, I don't think its always true. Unless you move away or have a fight or something! I'm sure you'll stay friends with yours :)

      Delete