May 4, 2015

Just Bee Natural Shampoo & Conditioner Review


I have been trying to find the best natural shampoo for my hair. You might remember my review on the Lush shampoo and conditioner which I was pretty dissatisfied with.

Well, I have moved on to bigger and better things!

I came across this Just Bee Natural shampoo and conditioner while at my local drugstore. The first thing I noticed was that its SLS/Sulfate, Phosphate & Paraben free! That was the biggest factor for me while searching for a new shampoo.

Lets get on with the review.


First i'd just like to point out how adorable these bottles are! Definitely pleasing to the eye. 
I thought the price was extremely inexpensive for a natural shampoo. They are 700ml bottles and they were only $5.99 each! I'm not sure if they were just on sale when I purchased them but I thought that was a steal. Even if they were on sale I would most definitely pay whatever the full price is. 

First off the scent is incredible. A beautiful pomegranate scent just envelopes your whole shower. 
The shampoo: The consistency of the shampoo is fantastic. I was a little skeptical at first seeing as it was free of SLS (SLS is what makes a shampoo foam and lather). But this shampoo lathered extremely well. You don't need a ton either. A small quarter sized dollop is all you need -and I have pretty long hair. The other thing I Love about this shampoo is after I rinse it all of out my hair it doesn't have that gross sticky feeling. You know what I mean? That feeling like you NEED conditioner afterwards to make it feel less sticky. My hair feels very soft with just the shampoo!
The conditioner: The consistency of the conditioner is a little on the watery side which means I have to use a little more than I normally would. Other than that it seems to coat my hair just fine. 
After washing and rinsing my hair it feels soo clean and soft straight away.

My hair is usually pretty tangly after it gets wet so brushing it is the ultimate test. There are still a few tangles while brushing BUT its not nearly as bad. Not like after I used the Lush products and my hair felt like seaweed for days! This shampoo actually makes it quite manageable! 
Blowdrying and curling were great. The smell stays in my hair all day long- its wonderful. And i'm constantly touching my hair feeling how soft it is! 

I'm giving this shampoo a 9.5/10 stars! (Only due to the watery consistency of the conditioner) I am absolutely in love with this shampoo! I love the price, the smell, the way my hair feels all day long after- its amazing. I will probably never purchase another shampoo again and if they discontinue this stuff I think i'll probably cry. ( not really, but maybe) 
There is one big downfall that I never realized until now. I was just checking out their website http://www.justbeenatural.com/index1.html and i've noticed they don't sell anywhere other than Canada. They don't even have a spot online where you can order it and have it shipped to you. Sorry about that! 
Also i'd like to point out that this post was not sponsored by Just Bee Natural. 
I just really love their shampoo and wanted to share my review on it! 

What's your favorite shampoo?


8 comments:

  1. Hiya babe, lovely review i dont really have a favoritee shampoo i keep changing them and trying new things might have to try this one out
    thanks for sharing this with us.

    Massive INTERNATIONAL giveaway on my blog!
    www.its-dominica.blogspot.co.uk

    Have a lovely week!
    Stay in touch.
    Kisses!

    Dominica S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I used to change mine up all the time as well but I think i'll stick with this one for a while!

      Delete
  2. My favourite natural shampoo without SLS/Sulfate, Phosphate & Parabens is Natura Siberica Oblepikha Shampoo Nutrition and repair and machining conditioner. Makes my hair amazingly soft and hydrated enriched with a beautiful smell. It's the best I have tried so far. It really helped improve my hair condition.

    hushhush990.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This review is really helpful - Thankyou :)!
    I would really like to try this shampoo and conditioner out, it sounds amazing! xx

    Sammie | sammiephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its so good! I highly recommend it! :)

      Delete
  4. Hi Renee, this was such a nice and detailed review. You actually made me want to give it a try too, until I carried on reading to the end and found out that it isn't available in other countries apart from Canada, boooo! :( Please keep the reviews coming, hopefully I will be able to find a better shampoo soon! I currently use Dove which isn't amazing but does the job... x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I know, it sucks that its only available in Canada! I quite like Dove products myself!

      Delete