May 30, 2015

My "Firsts" Tag

1. Who was your FIRST prom date?
Well I only had one prom. I don't count the dance at the end of Junior High as a "prom". Craig was my one and only prom date. That'd be weird if I had more than one...

2. Do you still talk to your FIRST love?
Everyday!
Craig is my first real love.

3. What was your FIRST alcoholic drink?
Red Revs /puke

4. What was your FIRST job?
I was a cashier at a gas station! I actually quite liked it at first!

5. What was your FIRST car?
well...I still don't drive. I did buy a car once though. It was a Ford Focus wagon.

6. Who was the FIRST person to text you today?
I don't own a cellphone *GASP*

7. Who is the FIRST person you thought of this morning?
I'm not sure. I'm guessing it would have been Craig since he was the first person I saw.

8. Who was your FIRST grade teacher?
Mrs Rielly. One of my favorites :)

9. Where did you go on your FIRST ride on an airplane?
I've never been on like a real airplane before! I've been in a small airplane that just went UP so we could jump out of it

10. Who was your FIRST best friend and are you still friends with them?
Her name was Jenna. We haven't been friends for a very long time! 

11. What was your FIRST sport played?
I joined soccer when I was probably 9? 

12. Where was your FIRST sleep over?
My aunt's house. I used to sleep over there all the time!

13. Who was the FIRST person you talked to today?
Craig

14. Whose wedding were you in the FIRST time?
You know, I've never been in a wedding before.

15. What was the FIRST thing you did this morning?
After saying goodbye to Craig I went back to sleep!


16. What was the FIRST concert you ever went to?
Not a one!! The only concert I'd actually like to go to is a 30 seconds to mars one.

17. FIRST tattoo or piercing?
I got my first tattoo when I was either 14 or 15. Its a little dove with an R next to it. (haha lame)
My ears were my first and only piercing. 


18. FIRST foreign country you went to?
USA
19. What was your FIRST run in with the law?
No run-ins

20. When was your FIRST detention?
Junior High. Although they never called it detention. They called it "The Penalty Box". I was in that dang box every second day for being late! 

21. What was the FIRST state you lived in?
I've never lived in the states.

22. Who was the FIRST person to break your heart?
Oh, that doesn't matter :)

23. Who was your FIRST roommate?
Never had one!

24. Where did you go on your FIRST limmo ride?
Never ridden in one. It might be fun to ride in one someday!


If you do this tag, leave your links in the comments below!

What was the first thing YOU did this morning?

6 comments:

  1. This was such a cool tag, I'l have to try it too at some point. You had really interesting answers and this post was really fun to read xxx

    http://izzyk1998.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed this, it was nice finding out a little more about you :)

    Carolyn x
    Carolyn’s Simple Life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well thank you :) Glad you enjoyed reading !

      Delete
  3. This is a great post Renee, but how the hell do you not own a phone? How does anyone get hold of you? I'm pretty much married to mine :P It's so bad.

    Meme xx

    New Post:
    'I Quit Sugar For Life Recipe Book//GIVEAWAY'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats the beauty part! People CAN'T get a hold of me anytime they want! Leave your phone home for an entire day and I bet you'll feel a strange sense of freedom! haha

      Delete