May 5, 2015

Need Ideas For Mother's Day?

Its that time of year again.

Time to spoil the woman who brought you into this world.

Mother's Day.

I always find it hard buying for other people.

So to make it easier I try to buy them some form of something I know they like.

Here's an example of what I  would buy my mother based on things I know she likes: 


1.Flowers- Pretty standard. Every girl likes flowers..unless they're allergic. My mom loves having flowers around.

2. Body Lotion- My mom is totally obsessed with lotions. Especially ones that smell like vanilla or cupcake. She's been really loving the Delectable body lotions lately. 

3. Jewelry- For my mom its usually earrings she's after. Especially like the ones pictured above. She loves plain gold hoops. I couldn't count how many pairs she actually has but she never tires of getting a new pair!

4. Chocolates- Chocolate is always a safe bet for mothers day. But don't just go out and buy any old chocolate. Buy your mom the kind you know she loves. My mom goes crazy for those chocolate covered cherries. 

5. Nail Polish- Or any sort of beauty products your mom likes to use. My mom doesn't really wear makeup but she loves painting her toenails. Even during winter when nobody gets to see her pretty painted toes. She quite likes Sally Hansen. 

6. Movies- I wish you could see my moms dvd shelf. Its now overflowing with dvds and they are now being stored in anything with a drawer! Horror movies are her absolute favorite!

7. Sneakers- I've never met a woman with so many pairs of sneakers as my mom. I think she has a slight addiction. She loves walking.

So to put it quite simply, you don't have to run out and find a super extravagant gift for your mom. Just get her a few small things you know she's going to use and love!


 What Would You Buy Your Mom?

10 comments:

  1. Lovely gift ideas, thanks for sharing! :)

    I've just posted my favourite outfits from the Met Gala, would love to know what you think:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. My mom is *impossible* to buy for. I love how all of yours are so thoughtful and on-point. That's so funny her favorite movies are horror films- I can't even watch previews let alone sit for a full two hours haha. A favorite of mine is also buying magazine subscriptions, you can't go wrong with those :)

    xo marlen
    Messages on a Napkin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah my mom is pretty easy to buy for! Usually if I don't know what to get I just ask her what she wants!
      I love horror movies! Definitely something shes passed down to me haha

      Delete
  3. Haha my mum does love movies, not horror though!
    Tegan xx - Permanent Procrastination

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha what sort of movies does she like?

      Delete
  4. Flowers are a sure way of putting a smile on anyone's face, and then accompanied by a small meaningful gift.. it's the perfect Mother's Day gift! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice
    x

    ReplyDelete