May 24, 2015

Oh Happy Days #2

1. Our dvd shelf finally being built!- Craig's been working on building our dvd shelf for a little while now. He had to go all the way out his dads house to work on it which is about 45 minutes away so that's one of the reasons it took so long. But! Its here. Its finished. And it looks great!

2. Ordering my first beauty box subscription- I've been wanting a beauty box subscription for months now and I finally got to order one this week!! I ended up choosing the Beauty Box 5. What kind of beauty boxes do you prefer?

3. First night by the fire- It was a little chilly but it won't be for long! Can't wait for warm summer nights.

4. Early days at work- We were allowed to leave early just about every day this week. It might suck on the pay check but every once in a while it feels really good finishing early.

5. Going to a roller derby- We went to an actual roller derby yesterday. It was pretty cool but I think watching Whip It so many times made me have very high expectations. (It was nothing like Whip It).







This girl writes the best posts! Every post i've ever read has been so informative and easy to read! She covers a wide range of topics from Starting a Skincare Routine to How to Write The Perfect Blog Post  and even How to Style Boyfriend Jeans  (something I wish I could pull off!). You can click HERE to check this blog out! You won't be disappointed !







WHAT MADE YOU HAPPY THIS WEEK?

10 comments:

  1. This is a lovely post!
    I've never had a beauty box subscription before, it's on my wish list too! I've heard good things from ipsy subscriptions,but the beauty box 5 sounds great too! :)

    The sunshine made me happy this week :) It was nice to finally see some warm days this week!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're right! Although the weather was crazy here yesterday!! Sunshine, rain, sunshine, hail! It couldn't make up its mind!

      Delete
  2. Finishing early can be great. I was allowed to finish early yesterday and it cheered me right up.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. great post!
    I can't wait to see what you got in your Beauty box 5

    http://girlynote.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg me too!! I'm so excited waiting for it! Have you ever tried a beauty box subscription?

      Delete
  4. I am new to your blog and I have just read through some of your posts - I love it :) This a a great positive post :)

    Cylia <3
    http://noshandchat.blogspot.dk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much! :) Going to check out your blog now!

      Delete
  5. It sounds like you've had a lovely week! I love finishing work earlier than expected too :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I did have a pretty good week! :) Finishing early makes your day so much better doesnt it!?

      Delete