May 16, 2015

The Countdown Tag


TEN HOW'S

How did you get one of your scars?
I slipped down the side of a rock cliff while hiking with mom last summer.

How did you celebrate your last birthday?
I don't really remember! I think I just hung out with family.

How are you feeling at this moment?
A little tired.
I've been so tired lately.

How did your night go last night?
It was good. We tried a new pizza restaurant last night and watched a bit of Identity Thief.

How did you do in high school?
I think I did pretty well. 

How did you get the shirt you're wearing?
I walked in to Giant Tiger and bought it!

How often do you see your best friend?
As lame as it sounds, Craig is my best friend!
So everyday.

How much money did you spend last month?
Not a whole lot. We're trying to save for our vacation this summer!

How old do you want to be when you get married?
I don't even know if I want to get married.
If I did though I would want to before I turn 30 at least.

How old will you be on your next birthday?
25!
My birthday is soon!

NINE WHAT'S

What's your mothers name?
Lorena

What did you do last weekend?
I worked on Saturday and hung out with my mom for Mother's day!

What is the most important part of your life?
The people in it. My family

What would you rather be doing?
Shopping! I'm in such a mood to shop lately.

What did you last cry over?
I just got really frustrated and started to cry...I hate that!

What always makes you feel better when you're upset?
Having someone make me laugh.

What's the most important thing you look for in a significant other?
Trust

What are you worried about?
Absolutely nothing at the moment!
Everything is great...its a nice feeling!

What did you have for breakfast?
Nothing yet, I am getting a little hungry though...

EIGHT HAVE YOU'S

Have you ever liked someone who had a girlfriend/boyfriend?
Its possible but I can't really remember!

Have you ever had your heart broken?
Yes, for a short time.

Have you ever been out of the country?
Yes, twice!

Have you ever done something outrageously dumb?
Most likely. I think everyone has at some point

Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend?
No actually, I don't think I have.

Have you ever had sex on the beach?
Not on the beach, no

Have you ever dated someone younger than you?
Nope. They've either been the same age or older.

Have you ever read an entire book in one day?
Yes, many times!

SEVEN WHO'S

Who was the last person you saw?
Looking at Craig right now.

Who was the last person you texted?
I don't have a cell phone.

Who was the last person you hung out with?
Craig

Who was the last person to call you?
My mom

Who did you last hug?
Craig

Who is the last person to message you?
Lauren! With exciting news! 

Who was the last person you said "I love you" to?
That would be Craig

SIX WHERE'S

Where do your parents live?
My mom lives down the road and my dad lives in Cape Breton.

Where did you last go?
Pizza Girls

Where did you last hang out?
Just here, on the couch! Watching a movie and eating pizza

Where did you go to school?
I went to Memorial High School
and Mactech for college

Where is your favorite place to be?
I don't have a specific place but I just prefer being by the water!

Where did you sleep last night?
Home. In my bed

FIVE DO'S/DOES

Do you like someone right now?
I love someone right now!

Do you think anyone likes you?
I sure hope so! 

Do you ever wish you were someone else?
No. Never

Do you like your job?
Most days. I have to say though lately i'm coming home everyday cranky. I think I need a little vacation!

Does the future scare you?
Not really. I mean thinking about getting old kind of scares me I guess..

FOUR WHY'S

Why are you with your significant other?
Because he's funny. He's loyal. He has a kind heart.
Because I couldn't imagine my life without him.

Why did you start a blog?
I've always wanted a blog! I was always too scared to start one. I don't know why.
I just wanted a space of my own to document my life/the places we went. 

Why did your parents give you the name you have?
Well I think my mom just liked it!

Why are you doing this tag?
I'm just waiting for Craig to wake up!

THREE IF'S

If you could have one super power what would it be?
I think i'd want to fly. That would be awesome!

If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you?
I'd like to say yes, but then I think changing something might cause a reaction and everything would be completely different to how it is now! And I like my life now. So no. I wouldn't...

If you were stranded on a deserted island and could only bring one thing what would you bring?
An unlimited supply of toilet paper!

TWO WOULD YOU EVER'S

Would you ever get back together with any of your ex's if they asked?
Not in a million years thank you.

Would you ever shave your head to save someone you love?
Absolutely!

ONE LAST QUESTION

Are you happy with your life right now?
Yes! Everything just seems to be perfect right now.


Well that was longer than I thought! 

I tag anyone who wants to do this tag! Leave your links in the comments if you do so I can check them out!




4 comments:

  1. This was fun to read :) And happy early birthday! Hope its great!

    xo, mikéla / simplydavelyn.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh I haven't seen this tag before, it's got some good questions! Haven't done a TAG in a while, may have to steal it from you ;) x

    Sinead | Dreaming Again

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great! Can't wait to read yours! :)

      Delete