May 13, 2015

What You Think About While You're Home Alone


I hate spending the night alone.

Craig went away this past weekend so I had to spend 3 nights home alone.

This is what I usually do when I spend the night alone.
Hopefully i'm not the only lunatic out there who feels this way...


- It's daytime. This is awesome. I have the house to myself!!

- *Spends day on the computer blogging and binge watching Teen Mom.*

- *Finally turn away from computer* 
Omg, why is it so dark in here!?!
It's nighttime already!?

- *Runs through house closing every blind.*

-There, that's better.

- Time to watch Netflix.

- I'm Bored.

- I think i'll have a nice bath!

- Ahh yes! A nice calming lavender scented bath was just what I needed.

- ...... what would happen if my floor just gave out while I was in the bath? I'd end up in the cellar.
Naked.
 I'd have to run outside with no shoes or clothes on. 
My door is locked! I'd have to knock on my neighbours door naked.
Omg, what if someone lives in my cellar.. :|
( Actual thought I had this weekend)

- TIME TO GET OUT OF THE BATH!

- Maybe i'll try reading in bed to help me fall asleep.

- What was that noise!?...

- *Grabs heavy object and places it near bed in case of intruder.*

- Forget reading! I'm going to put a movie on to fall asleep to.....with the lights on. 

So that's how my nights alone usually look! 

You know you act just as looney ....
I hope.

HOW DO YOU FEEL SPENDING THE NIGHT ALL ALONE?



14 comments:

  1. Haha, exactly right! All the excitement followed by all the fear. You missed out the bit about thrice checking all the doors and windows are locked and looking under beds and inside wardrobes, just in case!
    I like a night alone...very very occasionally.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. haha yes!
      I love being home alone in the day! Its what lurks in the night that scares me haha

      Delete
  2. This is honestly so accurate, it's as though you've plucked my own thoughts out of my head haha! I love being at home alone during the day when the sun is shining, it's a great excuse for guiltlessly catching up on series.. but nightime is a VERY different story haha! .. you're not alone, Renee :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hahahah This is a great post!
    I'm the same way, but only because I've seen too much scary stuff in my life, and I don't mean movies. >.<
    I go to sleep with the light on too when I'm home alone and all the doors locked.

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! No sleeping with lights out!

      Delete
  4. I relate to this soo much! Hahaha, I love being home alone though, it's so rare so I enjoy every moment spent alone! <3

    xx Bash | Bash Says Hey | bloglovin'

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you. I really hate if I need to stay at home alone. If Im alone I always turn on the light because Im scared if I can see something. Maybe ghost? Hahaha

    Would you like to follow each other?
    Let me know if you follow me.
    I will follow you back after it.
    Thanks.
    Www.tomntins.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Me too! haha I keep as many lights on as I can!

      Delete
  6. I hate being home alone too!! Hopefully it wasn't too bad for you? Hahah this was very funny though. Sophie xxx

    www.fashionnomads.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No it wasn't too bad! haha Still don't like it though!

      Delete