May 10, 2015

Why My Mom Rocks


First of all HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY to all the mothers out there!

Especially my mom. She really is the best!

Here's a list I put together of all the little things she does that make her rock!

1. She's super fun. She was always the "cool" mom that got along with all of our friends.

2. She always let me make my own choices- giving me freedom to be who I wanted to be.

3. She never pressured me with school or grades. She always said "just do your best".

4. She loves hiking just as much as I do.

5. She tries to have fun no matter the situation...

( We got caught in a huge down pour during a hike last summer )

6. She had me watching horror movies when I was very young which i'm glad for because now i'm never afraid of any scary movie I watch.

7. She still puts headphones on and dances around her bedroom like she's 16.

8. I believe she's the reason I love exploring and going to new places. Every weekend she had us going for long drives or camping.

9. While being terrified of the water herself, she always encouraged me to get in the water. I was like a little fish.

10. She's more than just the most amazing mother on Earth, she's my friend. I tell her absolutely everything. 

I'm going to stop at 10 because I could honestly be here all day listing things! 

I love my mom.
I wouldn't be who I am today without her influence in my life.

Happy Mother's Day.


TELL ME SOMETHING YOU LOVE ABOUT YOUR MOM?


38 comments:

  1. Such a cute post, you and your Mum are both stunning! x
    www.claire-frances.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww what a cute post, Happy Mothers Day :D! xx

    Sammie | sammiephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have an amazing blog! May I follow you?
    xx
    Blog: adonadasushi.blogspot.pt
    FB Page: facebook.com/blogdadonadasushi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you ! Absolutely :)
      I'll check out your blog as well!

      Delete
  4. great blog :)

    http://www.itsmetijana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really sweet - you two seem really close and there's just nothing better than that! I love the sound of you hiking together and the photo where you got caught in a downpour is lovely! :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw we are really close! :)
      Thank you!

      Delete
  6. This is such a lovely post I am really clos with my mum too I am following you on bloglovin!
    www.misslaurenmorgan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) I'll check out your blog too!

      Delete
  7. Hahaha point number 7! Wish my mom did that, would be so fun - I'd totally join her haha! Lovely post idea dear, so sweet :)

    xo Mel || Sketch & Scribbles

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a sweet post! Your mom sounds so lovely! Hope you both had a great day! :)
    ~Moll

    www.mollymac13.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awww so nice you celebratn your mom with listed down good qualities..nice blog

    www.glowyshoe.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I replied to your comment about the sleep paralysis on my blog, it's so scary! Glad yours has gone, btw lovely post and hope you had a great day! :) xxx

    www.roxancolex.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely scary!
      Thank you very much! :)

      Delete
  11. Such a lovely post! A credit to your Mum <3
    xx

    Laura | lauraslittleloves

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a lovely post!!

    http://emmajane01.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a lovely post - you guys look so similar :)

    www.ellebloggs.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! haha we get that a lot!

      Delete