June 20, 2015

Beauty Box 5 - Bon Voyage!

I received my second BB5! Let's see what we got in June's box!



Simple Skincare Micellar Cleansing Water Sample Wipe
So first I got this little teensy tiny sample face wipe. I know its teensy tiny in there because I have already used it. It was the smallest square of a wipe i've ever seen which I thought was odd because I was barely able to wipe my entire face with it. 


LOL Rotational Eye Shadow ( full size )
I don't normally wear eyeshadow but maybe i'll give these a shot!

Nails Inc. Nail Polish #214 Bruton Street ( full size )
As you can probably tell, I used this nail polish straight away. It seemed really nice when I first put it on. The only problem I have with it is the fact that I put it on at about 6:00 pm and the next morning when I woke up the nail polish was completely off two finger nails! I don't know how or what I did during the night lol but it was gone! It says it retails for $9.50 a bottle. I definitely wouldn't pay that knowing how easily it chips!



Herbal Essences Body Wash
I never even knew herbal essences made body wash! I haven't used this yet but it smells pretty good!


Urban Decay Perversion Mascara
I was most excited for this one! Even though i'm allergic to mascara, I like trying out different kinds to 'hopefully' find one that doesn't give me headaches or make my eye swell! I'll be testing this one out pronto!


I was really happy with this months box! If only for the Urban Decay mascara!

Have you ever tried any of these products?

10 comments:

  1. The blush pink Nail Inc shade is so gorgeous, I'm amazed it came off your nails so quickly though! Did you apply a top coat with it? All the same, it reminds me of a lipgloss I've just bought (and love!) :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No I didn't apply a top coat! I did it in a hurry before going out! It definitely is a pretty color though!

      Delete
  2. I love the Simple Micellar Water but that is weird that the sample came in a small wipe. You have to try the actually bottle just a little bit works wonders.

    Awkwardgirlx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Really!? What exactly is it supposed to do?

      Delete
    2. It removes your makeup and hydrates your face.

      Delete
  3. that is insane that the nail polish chipped so quickly! I definitely wouldn't pay that much for nail polish either! Nope, I am perfectly fine with my $1 wet n' wild nail polishes lol!

    Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I was pretty disappointed because the colour was so nice! Ah well!

      Delete
  4. this looks like a pretty good box just because of the urban decay mascara! that simple cleansing wipe situation is a bit strange though x
    natasha // eyebrows, inc.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was actually shocked to see something by Urban Decay in there!

      Delete