June 16, 2015

Beauty Box 5 | May 2015 ( My First Beauty Box!!)


Finally.

I ordered a one year subscription to Beauty Box 5 on May 21st. The website said if you order by the 21st of the month you'd get that months box. After some time had passed I was convinced I wouldn't be getting a May box. I checked my mailbox today and this little guy was just sitting in there. I thought it was June's box but when I looked at the package it said May. (I so hope June's box doesn't take as long to get here!)

So, i'm sorry i'm showing a May box all the way in the middle of June but i'm so excited to have finally received one I just had to share it!


AHAVA 3 SAMPLE PACK 
In this 3 sample pack I got a hand cream, a moisturizer and a purifying mud mask. These products are packed with active dead sea minerals and other skin-healthy ingredients. This is the product i'm most excited for!

BIO SWISS STAINLESS STEEL MINI TWEEZER
Just a small set of tweezers. Comes with a little travel tube which is nice!


COASTAL SCENTS SYNTHETIC EYESHADOW BRUSH (full size)
Looks like a nice brush. I don't wear eyeshadow so I guess this is a little useless to me. Who knows, maybe i'll try out eyeshadow some day!

STYLI-STYLE HIGHLIGHTER STICK (full size)
In the colour Champagne. Now I was a little disappointed when I saw this. Only because I went and watched a review of the May Box on Youtube a few days ago (thinking I wasn't getting one anyway) and the girl in the video received a Blush stick. I thought it looked so cool and I really wanted one! After reading my little card they give you I realized you could have gotten either or. Oh well!


DERMALOGICA ACTIVE MOIST
An oil-free moisturizer. I've actually heard some great things about this moisturizer so i'm pretty excited to try it!

So that was my first beauty box! Was I satisfied with it? Meh, half and half. Some things I'm really excited to try while others don't really interest me.

I will be trying out these products and will be doing reviews on most of them so keep your eyes peeled for that!

ARE YOU SUBSCRIBED TO BB5? IF SO, WERE YOU SATISFIED WITH YOUR MAY BOX?

6 comments:

  1. Are they all sample sizes in this box? It seems like a great box but I would prefer full sized products and I can't seem to find many affordable boxes with such items.

    Emma Louise theemmalouise.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nope not all of them. You normally get 1-2 full sized items per box. In this box the Styli-Style Highlighter Stick and the Eyeshadow brush were the full sized items :)
      You're right, there are very little affordable boxes with full sized products!

      Delete
  2. I think I would be the most excited about the Dermalogica Actuve Moist, let's hope it's as good as expected!

    The Velvet Black | UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope so! A regular sized bottle goes for $60! So hopefully its good!

      Delete
  3. Well, a huge round of applause for signing up to your first beauty box .. I'm still yet to do that! haha :) The eyeshadow brush looks fantastic and has reminded me to get a new one myself!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you! haha I've been meaning to sign up for months and i'm so excited for my newest box!

      Delete