June 18, 2015

Beauty Haul

Just a small haul post for you today! I've recently done a little shopping in the beauty section...


Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
Finally purchased one of these! Review soon.

Garnier Lift Firming & Regenerating Anti-Wrinkle Moisturizer
I've been searching for a really good daily and nightly moisturizer for a while now and i've had my eye on this set. Never too early to start fighting off those wrinkles!

Live Clean Monoi Oil Body Wash
I was just in need of some new body wash because I ran out of my current one. Just grabbed this one and bought it because I liked how it smelled. When I got it home I realized its SLS and Paraben free! Plus 98% plant derived! Exactly what I had been wanting in a body wash for a while now! 


Wet'n'Wild Coverall Powder
In the blogging world i've noticed just about every single person sets their foundation with powder. Thought I might give it a try so I just picked up this cheapy one.

Cover Girl BB Cream Tinted Moisturizer
Heard so many great things about BB creams and since I never tried one before, I thought it was about time! Review on this soon!



HAVE YOU TRIED ANY OF THESE PRODUCTS? WHAT WERE YOUR THOUGHTS ON THEM?

6 comments:

  1. I've never tried any of these but I've heard really good things about the Real Techniques sponge! Their brushes are lovely too :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard really great things as well! Can't wait to try it!

      Delete
  2. If you've never tried a sponge before, you'll be blown away by the Real Techniques sponge, it's incredible!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently bought the real techniques sponge and it makes such a difference!

    Eilidh from Velvet-Winter

    ReplyDelete