June 27, 2015

Final Garcinia Cambogia Update

Yes, that says final. I am no longer going to be taking the Garcinia Cambogia. I previously mentioned that I would be taking it for a month. I have only taken it for 2 and a half weeks.

The reason i'm stopping is because at the beginning of this week I started to feel a little strange. Every now and then I would feel my chest kind of..flutter? Its really hard to explain. But I was a little afraid it was my heart like jiggin out or something.

Then on Wednesday I had this really sharp pain on my right side and it hurt even more any time I would bend or put any kind of pressure on it.

These things may not have anything at all to do with the Garcinia Cambogia but I wasn't taking any chances. The fluttering and pain has stopped since I stopped taking them.

The other reason i'm done taking them is because I didn't really feel like they were doing anything.

Here is my weight and measurements at the beginning and end of the 2.5 weeks.

STARTING WEIGHT

159 lbs

STARTING INCHES

Chest: 41.5 in
Waist: 34.5 in
Hips: 38.5 in
Legs: 23 in


WEIGHT AFTER 2.5 WEEKS ON GC

157 lbs

INCHES AFTER 2.5 WEEKS ON GC

Chest: 40 3/4 in
Waist: 32.5 in
Hips: 37 3/4 in
Legs: 22 1/4 in

So overall I have lost 2 lbs. In almost 3 weeks I think thats a little low. 

On my Chest I have lost 3/4 of an inch in total
On my Waist I have lost 2 inches in total
On my Hips I have lost 3/4 of an inch in total
On my Legs I have lost 3/4 of an inch in total

I'm pretty satisfied with the inches but in all honesty I was already starting to lose a bit in the inches since I have started walking/trying to eat better.

In the end I say save your money.

I really don't believe all of these other videos by people saying they've lost like 40 lbs in a month on Garcinia Cambogia.
I think I would have gotten close to the same results anyway if I hadn't been taking it. 



6 comments:

  1. I really like following your progress. I love that you provide an honest review on what is really happening. I am so sorry to hear about your Garcinia Cambogia experience... Hope you feel better soon!

    http://stylesprinter.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Katya :) I love providing honest reviews because I have fallen victim to MANY products which people say are amazing and they turn out really bad (like Garcinia for example). I have been feeling much better :)

      Delete
  2. Oh gosh, it's good that you chose to stop it, instead of taking the risk and carrying on! Thanks for sharing and being honest about your experience! Hope you're feeling ok! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, i'm always a little hesitant about taking things like this but I hadn't read any bad reviews before. Like I said, this may not have anything to do with the garcinia but better safe than sorry! :)

      Delete