June 5, 2015

Flashback Friday #31 - Zip-Lining!

November 13th/2010

We went to a place called Anchors Above Zipline Adventures. Its located in Pictou County.
This is Nova Scotia's first and biggest zipline!



Me and my brother waiting to go up


You have to walk up a huge hill to get to the top. 
Exhausting.


Getting strapped up


There I go...


The zipline is 1,100 feet long, 240 feet high and approximately 6 story's!
Then you hop on another zipline that is 900 feet long with a steep drop of 10 story's that brings you back down to the parking lot. 

So much fun!!

Craig took a video of himself on the zipline!

video

If you're ever in Nova Scotia you should definitely check this place out!



HAVE YOU EVER TRIED ZIP-LINING? 

10 comments:

  1. Amazing post dear!

    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/printed-sea-3880191

    ReplyDelete
  2. That seems like so much fun! I have to do this some day. :D

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh its a lot of fun!! You definitely should! :)

      Delete
  3. Aw this is awesome! My boyfriend and I had planned to do this the last weekend we were in America, but I got sick. I was so upset, i was looking forward to it so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thats too bad! Im sure you'll get another chance soon! :) Nice to hear from you!!

      Delete
  4. I've done a mini zip line before, but nothing like this! It looks like it would be so much fun! x

    emily x ❤ | emilyloula

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg it was so fun! Definitely want to go back sometime :)

      Delete
  5. Oh my gosh... I have to go on that!
    All I've been on is one of those mini zipline's in the park and their amazing so... I NEED TO GO ON THAT!
    xXx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You Have to try a bigger one!! So much fun!!

      Delete