June 15, 2015

Garcinia Cambogia 1st Week Update*

Last week I mentioned I was starting Garcinia Cambogia with the hopes of losing a bit of weight.
Like I said, I'll be doing weekly updates every Monday and then one big recap of the entire month!

A BIT OF MY WEIGHT HISTORY

I never had a problem with my weight until about two years after I graduated High School. My weight always stayed around 125. So by the time I turned 20 I started noticing I was gaining weight little by little. When I turned 22 I was in the process of doing my college course work. I had to do all of my work at home, basically had to teach myself everything and I was really stressed out 90% of the time. I wasn't allowed to work more than 8 hours a week or else I would be denied the help of a student loan.

SO add being completely stressed out about my course and not having very much income with only Craig working to barely ever leaving the house and that equals me gaining A LOT more weight in a short amount of time. I'll get into my current weight soon.

FIRST WEEK OF TAKING GARCINIA CAMBOGIA

Every day I took 2 pills before breakfast and 2 pills before supper.

Monday- I noticed I had to pee a lot. I also needed to use the bathroom after every meal I ate. ( and by use the bathroom, yes, I do mean #2.) It wasn't diarrhea or anything. It was just normal. Which I actually thought was a pretty great benefit. I did not feel any sense of fullness nor did I feel any kind of boost in energy (two things the pills claim to do)
Exercise- Half hour walk/jog

Tuesday- Didn't have to pee as much this day but I still used the bathroom after every meal. Again, no feeling of fullness or energy boost.
Exercise- Half hour walk/jog

Wednesday- I felt terrible this day. I felt huge and bloated. I no longer felt the need to use the bathroom after meals. No sense of fullness or energy.
Exercise- Half hour walk/jog / 5 pull-ups (with Craig's help)

Thursday- Started my day off feeling really constipated (sorry TMI). It let up as the day went on though. Still feeling big and bloated. A really crappy day all around.
Exercise- None

Friday- Using the bathroom normalized. (has stayed that way the rest of the week). Still feeling a little bloated.
Exercise- Half hour walk/jog in the morning / half hour walk at night

Saturday- Bloating has gone down a little. Just feel normal now. Feeling how I felt before starting Garcinia Cambogia. Using the bathroom is normal.
Exercise- None

Sunday- Feeling normal. Bloated feeling has passed.
Exercise- None


Now I'd like to point out that I purposely didn't do much exercise this whole week. Also, my food choices were pretty horrible. I just wanted to see if the pills did anything for me on their own. Going for walks and poor eating habits are the norm for me so I didn't do anything this week to enhance the pills in any way. It was just a normal week for me. 

With that being said, let's get into this week's results:

Starting Weight: 159 lbs

1st Week Using Garcinia Cambogia Weight: 158 lbs

Starting Inches: 
Chest: 41.5 in
Waist: 34.5 in
Hips: 38.5 in
Legs: 23 in

1st Week Using GC Inches:
Chest: 41 in
Waist: 34 in
Hips: 38 in
Legs: 22.5 in

Didn't lose nearly as much as I expected but I guess that's not too bad considering I ate really terrible food all week and barely exercised! I think if I didn't have the GC I probably would have gained a pound or two. I'm really excited about those inches though!! half an inch off everywhere!
Overall I think im pretty happy with the results for this week.

So now i'm starting week 2! From now on I will be watching what I eat AND having a good workout everyday. Let's see if there's much of a difference!


4 comments:

  1. I haven't heard from Garcinia Cambogia before, looks interesting! The most important is to keep healthy and do some kind of exercise at least 3 times a week. If you are peeing a lot, be sure to stay hydrated! Also if you feel really bloated, drink a cup of green tea. Just stay healthy and keep it up! xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the tips! :) I didn't know green tea was good for bloating!

      Delete
  2. Some people don't see any change until two weeks, so this is a pretty good sign. And although I'm a vegetarian, I've suffered from trying to watch what I eat too. Most of the times, it's the unhealthiest foods that are just closer to reach or faster to prepare, but making that little extra effort towards healthier food is what makes a big difference. :)
    Always here rooting for you!!<3

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's good to know that most people won't see a change until two weeks! Gives me something to look forward to :) You're so right! I always reach for the unhealthiest foods. I think its mainly because you don't have to take as much time out to "prepare" them.
      Thanks Adi :)

      Delete