June 8, 2015

Garcinia Cambogia | A New Approach To Weight Loss

Those of you who have followed my blog for  a while now know that I am on a constant struggle journey to lose weight. For a little over a month now i've been "trying" to eat better and exercise more. I do see a slight difference in my body and I may have lost a pound or two but I just find it so hard.

Well, I have decided to take the plunge and purchase a bottle of Garcinia Cambogia.



If you're unaware of this product basically its a diet supplement.

BUT its supposedly the "safest" supplement for dieting. Now I'm usually the first one to turn my head away from anything resembling dieting pills or anything "un-natural" to help you lose weight but I have done a lot of reading up on these capsules and have watched a ton of videos on youtube.

They seem to have very little to no bad side effects. There have been some cases where they have cramping but I mean, I think thats to be expected. Any sort of dieting or cleansing pill will do such a thing.

The fact that the ingredient list is pretty small and I actually know most of these ingredients makes me feel a little better.

Medicinal Ingredients:
Chromium Picolinate
Potassium
Garcinia gummi-gutta ( Malabar tamarind ) fruit peel

Non-medicinal Ingredients:
Calcium hydroxycitrate
Vegetable Cellulose

What do Garcinia Cambogia capsules do?

The Malabar tamarind is supposed to temporarily increase satiety/feeling of fullness.
Chromium provides support for healthy glucose metabolism and also helps the body to metabolize carbohydrates and fats.

So, here we go I guess!

Today is my first day. I am probably going to give you weekly updates and then once I finish the month i'll do a total recap.

The bottle I bought is actually enough for 45 days but I'm only going to try it for a month.

ps; I am NOT sponsored in any way. I've purchased this bottle on my own and will give you 100% honest feedback!



Have you ever tried Garcinia Cambogia? If yes, did you see results? Were there any side effects?
If not, would you ever consider it?

10 comments:

  1. I've never tried anything like this, but I'm curious to see if it will work for you! Can't wait for the update!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I can't wait to see if it works too!

      Delete
  2. I've never tried these but I'm very interested to know if they work or not! I'm exciting to see your update posts!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm always worried about these. I took one diet pills when I was 15 and I can't say anything happened (but my pee went BRIGHT NEON yellow - no joke!)
    I hope these are safe and you see the results you want.

    Jenn | Jennifer Jayne

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yikes! Neon yellow! I hope nothing like that happens!!

      Delete
  4. I've never tried but I've heard about it. Please keep us posted how it goes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely! Monday will be my first week update!

      Delete
  5. Your blog provided us with valuable information to work with. Each & every tips of your post are awesome. Thanks a lot for sharing. Keep blogging.. garcinia cambogia

    ReplyDelete