June 11, 2015

Gear Up For Summer with Apparel Candy!

*This post is sponsored by Apparel Candy. All opinions are 100% my own.


Have you guys ever heard of the company Apparel Candy? If not, you're in for a real treat!

Basically they're a website where you can buy some of the cutest wholesale clothing for extremely affordable prices! Like...really affordable. They have lots of different pieces perfect for summer and I truly think there's something to suit everyone's style!

I put together my own wishlist after browsing their website!


1. Thin Long Sleeved Top- I'm definitely a sweater girl. With this being a wholesale company, you have to pretty much buy in "bulk". So to buy this sweater you'd have to purchase it in a pack of 6 which would come to $39.00. Amazing deal, as it would only be $6.50 a piece!

2. Aviator Sunglasses- These say that they're Mens on the website but I'd wear them! Love the colors! You get a pack of 12 for $27.00. Unit price $2.25.

3. White sweater with lace sleeves- Love shirts with lace! Same as the other top- pack of 6 for $39.00.

4. Sweetheart Dress- Love, love this dress!! I don't normally lean towards dresses but I think this one is so nice! Pack of 6 for $52.50. Unit price $8.75.

5. Camel woven stitch cross body bag- The great thing about the bags on their site is that you don't have to buy them in bulk! This bag only costs $7.50!!

6. Black halter dress- Another really cute dress I like. Pack of 6 for $54.00.


Not only do they have a great selection of wholesale tops, pants, and dresses- they also have tons of nail polish, cosmetics and some really awesome dupe fragrances.

I know the idea of buying in bulk might put some of you off- you're probably thinking why would I need 6 of those tops?

But this site would be ideal for, say you and your friends all like the same top, you could all go in on the top for a fraction of the cost! Just an idea!

Let me know your favorites from Apparel Candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment