June 29, 2015

Motivational Monday


I need some motivation today. As I sit here watching the time go by, knowing full well that I have to be at work in 30 minutes and I haven't even brushed my teeth yet.

I honestly don't even care that I'm now going to have to rush to get ready.

This quote really stuck with me today. Because there is something I have been thinking a lot about.

Actually, this is something I've been thinking about since I was around 14? What I want for my life.

What I need for my life.

There is something inside of me that absolutely loathes working for other people. Which is a problem because I have to work. I feel such anger about it sometimes. Its not that i'm rebellious or anything. I just really can't stand having someone tell me what to do. I don't like taking orders from people. I never have, I probably never will.

I've always wanted my own business. To be able to work for myself doing something I love.

The only problem was....I never knew what I wanted to do.

Until now.

I don't want to talk much about it yet. Not until I figure some more stuff out. But i've been thinking about it a lot recently and I'm becoming more excited each day. It may take a while to get everything in order but i'll be patient.

All I know is that I am not going to stop working towards it. I need this.

The dread I feel inside every morning while getting ready to head into work is too much sometimes.

Speaking of....I now have 20 minutes to get to work.

I suppose I should get ready.

I hope you all have a wonderful day and the sun is shining for you!


12 comments:

  1. I love this post! It really gave me a lot of inspiration, especially the beginning quote xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so exciting - I don't know what your plans are yet, but I really hope they work out for you! A quote I read a while ago (in relation to this) has always stuck with me, ''Success is a combination of hard work and optimism'' :) Good luck!

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am very excited! I can't wait to start getting things started!
      I like that quote too :)

      Delete
  3. Awesome darling! Starting your own business is an amazing adventure. You got this ;)

    Jennifer Ashley
    www.prettylittledetails.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! I'm pretty excited!

      Delete
  4. That is a great quote. I think a lot of us hate working for other people. I know I do. I hated my old job and I ended up quitting just because I was SO unhappy. I felt like a zombie going to work and when I drove home I felt like an even bigger zombie! I am still working (at a new job) but I at least like this one. I wish I could be my own boss but I think it's so much work... and honestly I am just really lazy that I don't know if I would get much done. :P

    Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats the worst! Just going through the motions at a job you cant stand! Im glad you quit! Being your own boss would definitely be hard but I think its well worth it :)

      Delete
  5. LOVE that quote Renee, going to print that out and stick it on the fridge! Its the same mindset I have with shopping ;)

    Dannah | Australian lifestyle blog x

    ReplyDelete
  6. like this quotes,nice post..

    http://spafurnish.com


    ReplyDelete