June 21, 2015

Oh Happy Days #4


 Finding out that I lost half an inch from everywhere! (chest, waist, hips and legs!) Doesn't seem like much but its definitely progress! :D

 Getting two beauty boxes in the mail this week! I finally received my May box on Monday and then my June box came on Thursday.

 I went  to see Jurassic World!! I'm a huge Jurassic Park fan and I was so excited to see the new Jurassic World movie. I really, really liked it! There may have been a few small changes I would have made but overall I think the movie was fantastic!

♥ I went for my first ride on Craig's bike! Even though I was pretty much terrified the whole time, i'm still  happy I did it! I've never ridden on the back of a bike before so this was a first for me.

♥ My first swim of the year! It was only in a small little pool down at my sisters but I had a lot of fun swimming around with her and my niece! I was so happy to see that my niece wasn't the least bit afraid of the water! She was hopping in and out of the pool all by herself :)



Say hello to Danielle! The face behind Underland to Wonderland! This is by far one of my absolute favorite blogs to read! You'll find an awesome assortment of series on her blog like her Exploring Edinburgh posts, Inked and Awesome (my favorite series of hers!) and not too mention her incredible photography posts! Seriously, she's got some talent! If you haven't already make sure you check out her blog! Really. Go now. 




WHAT MADE YOU HAPPY THIS WEEK?

ps happy first day of summer!!


22 comments:

  1. Awesome post! Something that made me happy this week was coming across a street fair in New York City and buying myself some delicious, blueberry bubble tea! Love your blog ( :

    http://withlovefromnicole.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I love stumbling upon fairs and sales! Blueberry tea sounds delicious!

      Delete
  2. This was great to read Renee, and well done on losing the inches, I have lost 4lbs and have been so motivated lately, I also have started swimming too! I am never getting on the back of a bike though so we can't match there :P

    Meme xx

    New Blog post:
    'Beautiful = Natural'
    http://thedayinthelifeofmexoxo.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 4 lbs!! Thats awesome! :) Seeing progress really does motivate you a lot more!

      Delete
  3. Lovely post!

    http://sbr-fashion-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is such a fun and uplifting post! It has been ages since I went swimmig, you reminded me how fun I just to think it was. I need to get a new bathing suit asap so I can go swimming again!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Swimming is the best!! I would live in the water if I could :)

      Delete
  5. That picture is so cute! I would love to see Jurassic World. I keep calling it Jurassic Park argh haha. I want to go swimming. It's so weird living in the Southern Hemisphere and everyone is happy about summer when you're still in winter x

    splasheswithfabulosity.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should definitely go see it!! Its so good! I am SO happy winter is over here. We sure had a long one!

      Delete
  6. The first swim of the summer is always so refreshing. It really opens the season for me. Also, I am so glad to keep hearing wonderful reviews of Jurassic World. My husband and I can't wait to see it!

    http://aroseisinbloom.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really enjoyed the movie! Hope you get to see it soon :)

      Delete
  7. Love the idea of this post! Also congrats on the weight loss :)

    Yousra | Mystic Tales

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love that quote, and that photo haha I also saw Jurassic World and I really liked it too! Getting two beauty boxes in one week sounds awesome - I need to subscribe to some sort of box... I think I would love love love getting a little "surprise" in the mail like that!

    Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I get a little too excited when I see them in the mail I think! haha That'll probably wear off soon!

      Delete
  9. Ahh I was a bit disappointed with Jurassic world...it wasn't jumpy enough for me :( I'll take the original over this one any day!!
    I really need to -resubscribe to some boxes, it's like getting a little to you from you present each month, but its a surprise which makes it so much better!

    dannah | Australian lifestyle blog xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I definitely liked the original better as well! There were a few slight changes I would have made in Jurassic World - for one I would have liked to have learned a little more about their park- but overall I really enjoyed it!

      Delete
  10. It sounds like you've had a great week, congrats on your weight loss! I'm loving the picture of donkey haha! xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I know, isn't it cute! haha

      Delete
  11. I'm still waiting to see Jurassic World - I feel it would make it onto my happy list too!
    And good shout out for Danielle's blog, it's WONDERFUL and she's such a lovely soul.
    Hope you're still having such a great week.
    M x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Her blog really is great! Hope you get to see the movie soon!

      Delete