June 8, 2015

Oh my lanta! I'm 25!!



Guess what guys!?

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY!!

I am officially a quarter of a century. Wow.

I always thought by the time I turned 25 I'd feel super grown up......nope.

I'm okay with that though. I want to hold on to this feeling for as long as I can.

ANYWAY

I didn't really do a whole lot today so I don't have any pictures to share. I went to work for most of my day. My boss made us ribs for lunch (we work in a kitchen- its not so weird) and she came out with a beautiful -and delicious- black forest cake! Yumm. A black forest cake is a rich chocolate cake with cherry sauce in the middle and on top with whipped cream! SO GOOD.

I came home and waited for my family and Craig to arrive. (Craig was on pizza duty)

The rest of the day we hung out and ate pizza and wings. 

I had a really great day :)

I may do a birthday haul soon (if you're interested!)

Anyone else notice Google on their birthday....




Pretty cool!


I HOPE YOU ALL HAD A WONDERFUL DAY!!

28 comments:

  1. happy birthday!
    and trust me, im 27 and i know exactly how you feel. but its okay! just go with the ride! (:

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! :)
      It would be pretty nice to never feel "like a grown up!"

      Delete
  2. Happy Birthday girl :) may god bless you :) Keep In touch dear..
    Rampdiary/Beauty and fashion/ Art blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. A belated happy birthday! It sounds like you had a lovely day :) xx

    Toasty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Why thank you :) I had a great day !

      Delete
  4. Wow just looove your blog name!! - Happy birthday :))

    sisepuedee.blogspot.dk
    - Milla

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy belated birthday Renee, I hope you had a lovely day! That Black forest cake sounds delicious! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heather!! :) I had such a wonderful day! Black Forest is to die for!!

      Delete
  6. Happy Birthday! It's my 25th birthday soon too and I feel old!! haha.

    Ashley | www.stylishblondie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Happy Birthday to you!!

      Delete
  7. Happy Belated Birthday, Renee! Hope you had a fantastic day! I'm turning 30 on the 17th! Oh man, I'm so old! xx

    http://alemint.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much!! :) i'll be at 30 soon enough! haha

      Delete
  8. Happy Birthday! Pizza & Wings sound perfect and I never knew Google did that on birthday! So cool!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Me either! I clicked on Google and it looked like a birthday theme and I thought, how cool is that! Its my birthday too! haha then I realized it was because it was my birthday!

      Delete
  9. Happy Birthday, dear!!!! Wishing you all the best things in life!

    ReplyDelete
  10. happy belated birthday! and best wishes on whats to come.
    xx http://1finedai.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Birthday, hope you had a great day :D xx

    Sammie | sammiephotography.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Sammie! I had a wonderful day! :)

      Delete
  12. Huge Happy and Belated Birthday wishes!!! Pizza is always a good call on birthdays :)
    I've never noticed that on Google before - but how cool is that?!

    Here's to an awesome year <3

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Danielle! Pizza is a good call any day of the year :) haha

      Delete