June 25, 2015

Sunkissed Summer Tag!


Since its now officially Summer...I thought i'd start off with a summer tag! 

1. WHEN DO/DID YOU GET OUT OF SCHOOL?
Oh, my days of school are long over. 
I actually really miss school.

2. BEACHES OR POOLS?
So hard to choose! I love being on a beach but I also really love lounging around in a pool.

3. ARE YOU GOING ON ANY SUMMER VACATIONS? IF NOT, WHAT'S YOUR DREAM SUMMER VACATION?
We're taking a small trip to Prince Edward Island this summer! 

4. S'MORES OR ICE CREAM?
Definitely ice cream. 

5. WHATS YOUR MOST FUN SUMMER MEMORY?
Just thinking back to every summer I had as a kid. You don't realize how awesome it is until you're a "grown up" and summers are pretty much the exact same as every other season!

6. DOES YOUR SKIN TAN OR BURN?
Usually neither! I used to get soo dark when I was a kid. Now i'll get a little sunburn and then it just vanishes. Forever pale.

7. HOW DO YOU WEAR YOUR HAIR IN THE SUMMER?
Same as always. Don't I hate doing my hair in the summer though! I cannot stand sweating while I blow dry my hair! 

8. FAVORITE SUMMER NAIL POLISH?
Anything bright! I really like the essie shade 'Meet Me at Sunset' though! Its a really pretty orange.

9. WOULD YOU RATHER SPEND A DAY OUTSIDE IN A POOL OR INSIDE WATCHING NETFLIX?
Pool! I love the water. Netflix will be there at night.

10. SUNGLASSES OR HATS?
I normally never wear either. This summer though i'm making both of those things a necessity!

11. WHAT IS YOUR SONG OF THE SUMMER?
Pretty much anything by MGMT. I don't know why but I think of Summer whenever I listen to them. I must have started listening to them in the summer or something!

12. DO YOU HAVE A SUMMER BUCKET LIST? IF SO, SHARE SOME THINGS ON THE LIST.
No I don't really have a list. I just want to swim as often as I can, go on at least 2 little trips and just be happy this summer!

13. BIKINIS, TANKINIS OR ONE PIECES?
Well, right now its a one piece but i'm working on getting my bikini bod haha

14. MUST HAVE SUMMER MAKEUP PRODUCT?
Concealer! 

15. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT SUMMER?
Long days that turn into beautiful warm evenings. The smell of fresh cut grass and bon fires. Lazy days at the beach. Everything.


HOPE YOU ENJOYED!
WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE THING ABOUT SUMMER!?

22 comments:

  1. I can relate to a lot of this. forever pale hang.^.^<) That, plus chasing the ice cream truck. lol

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always wear glasses but need to find a cute hat to wear to protect my face. Beaches or pools is such a hard question - I like both too!

    Jessica
    pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I need to find a cute hat as well!

      Delete
  3. Love that Essie Shade!
    Loved the post! :)
    http://lilytalkss.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great tag :) I might have to pinch it for my blog!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very lovely post :)
    xoxo Antonella
    beautylove7694.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great tag! I wish I had the time to appreciate the summer!
    I'm looking forward to mytrip to London next week, it's supposed to be really hot!! :D

    The Everyday Life of Rachel

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope it is super hot for you!! But not uncomfortable hot! Have a great trip :)

      Delete
  7. Have fun on Prince Edward Island and I'm all for bright summer nail colours! I really like your answer to number 15 by the way :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm really excited to go! Its nothing special but I've heard its quite beautiful there :)

      Delete
  8. Long days are my fave thing about summer too. It's nice to be able to finish work and it still be light outside.
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thats my favorite! It doesn't get dark here until close to 10 now! Its awesome :)

      Delete
  9. Such a cool tag, great post! :-)

    Hannie // HUEMORIST

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a great tag to discuss! I am also an ice cream type of girl ;))

    StyleSprinter Blog

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love this tag! Summer is my favorite season...I love linen and espadrilles too much!!!
    Http://www.picky-me.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Fall is my favorite season but Summer is a close second :)

      Delete