June 13, 2015

What I Got For My Birthday!

Hellooo Everyone! In case you didn't know, Monday was my 25th birthday...eek 25!
Today I'm sharing a 'what I got for my birthday' post with you! I always enjoy reading other bloggers 'what I got for my birthday, what I got for Christmas, etc' posts so I thought i'd share mine :)



From my lovely boyfriend Craig I got my Nixon watch!! I've only been wanting this watch for months now and I was so happy to see that he got it for me!
He also picked me up this wonderful smelling perfume called Crush. Its from boathouse. It smells florally but fruity at the same time? I can't describe it but its really nice!



From my sister I received these two awesome tanks! Really cool patterns on the front and lace on the back!- I love me some lace!
She also got me this Essie glitter polish called Peak Of Chic!
And from my niece I got this adorable 'I Love You To The Moon and Back' necklace :) I just love it!


And from the money I received from my mother and brother I picked up the Babyliss Pro hair straightener! I was in desperate need of a new straightener and this one is amazing!

So that's what I got for my 25th birthday.....god it sounds so weird to say 25! I'm so thankful for everything I have received :)

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

22 comments:

  1. Happy belated birthday!
    The necklace from your niece is so cute!
    Rubi | Instagram | The Den | http://www.the-den.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      I love the necklace!!

      Delete
  2. Happy birthday for the other day! The watch your boyfriend got for you is gorgeous! Looks like you got some lovely gifts for your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! :) The watch is amazing! I love it!

      Delete
  3. Happy birthday! I love the watch, it's beautiful!

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday!!
    My big brother's birthday was the 1st of June. :)
    I'm really digging that glittery nail polish.<33

    Vegetarian Courtesy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) Happy belated to your brother!

      Delete
  5. Lucky girl! 25 is a great age though (I'm turning 26 this year… eek!!). Happy Birthday!

    Jennifer Ashley
    www.prettylittledetails.ca

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm not a huge watch wearer, but that one is lovely! And of course that Aunt necklace is just the cutest!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I never was either! But for some reason I've been wanting one really bad these past few months! & I just love the necklace :) best thing ever!

      Delete
  7. That watch is gorgeous :) Happy belated birthday!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow your blog is gawjus!!! I love the design

    had a great read, keep up the good work :D


    would love to know your thoughts on my new post Jadiee'sLittleBlog


    Have a nice day

    Jade

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks girl! :)

      I'll definitely check it out!

      Delete
  9. Happy belated birthday! Loving that necklace - perfect dainty piece that will pair well with everything!

    x Sarah
    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! :) It definitely will!

      Delete
  10. Great gifts! Happy belated birthday beautiful!

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete