July 29, 2015

Beauty Box 5 | July 2015



Another month, another beauty box! I feel like I get my beauty box 5 way later than everyone else? It just arrived yesterday and i've seen people on youtube post their boxes like 2 weeks ago. Maybe they take longer to get to Canada. Who knows- OH WELL! Let's get on with it shall we?


OFRA Lip Gloss (full size)- This is in the shade Natural. Its nice and shiny and it smells really good. Almost like a cupcake. I can see me wearing this.

OFRA Lip Liner (full size)- In the shade Mauve. I've never used lip liner before. I'll probably try it out though.


Love Life Skin Collection- Two little sample packs of the Intensive Recovery Serum and two packs of the Restorative Night Cream. This stuff sounds great. It says it was first created to help chemotherapy patients' sensitive skin recover. I'm excited to try this.



Nanacoco Nail Polish (full size)- In the shade Hope of Spring. I think this is a very pretty color. Definitely going to try it out!



Pur-lisse Flash Tattoos- These things are popping up in all of the beauty boxes lately. I'm interested in seeing how they work but I can't see me wearing these out anywhere. Kinda cool though.


Overall i'm pretty happy with this months' box! 3 full sized items isn't too bad at all. Let me know which item you think looks the most interesting!










6 comments:

  1. the green nail polish looks really cute and different!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I think its a really pretty color!

      Delete
  2. Those flash tattoos though! So pretty!


    HUEMORIST

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are pretty! I wonder if they work well.

      Delete
  3. Nothing like getting beauty products in the mail, it's so much fun to try new products. Lip liners are especially helpful to avoid your lipstick from running, you can even fill in your lips before applying lipstick to make it last longer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thats good to know! I've never worn lip liner before!

      Delete