July 31, 2015

Chatty Chat

Sometimes writing posts about nothing are the most fun to write, and interesting to read. So let's just have a little chat. If you were here yesterday you would know that I finally cut my long hair. I had it long for most of my life but this past year I really let it grow. Cutting it was a big deal to me. And not just in a way like "oh no, I don't want to lose my long hair!" I've just not been feeling quite like myself lately. I won't get into it now. Lets just say stress is a killer.

Anyway, I am in love with my new hair. I said yesterday that I would attempt to get a better picture for you.


I really can't take a picture. 

Another thing I thought i'd mention is my new blog design! Surprise, surprise. I honestly don't know whats wrong with me. I can't keep the same design for more than a month. Actually the last one I had didn't even make it a month. I can't even say that I won't change it anymore because I know that'll be a lie. I just become bored way too easily. I end up hating the look of my blog after so long. So much so that I HAVE to change it. So, let it be known in this post that you're probably going to be seeing about 1,000,000 different blog designs. We'll accept it now and just move on. 

My vacation starts in 1 week! I am SO looking forward to having a week off of work. Its definitely needed right now. We're heading to PEI for a few days. That's pretty exciting. I've never been there before. Also this weekend is a long one so i'll have a short week at work leading into my vacation. 

My giveaway is almost over guys! There is only like 4 hours or something left to enter. I didn't have a whole lot of people enter but thats okay- that gives everyone who did enter a better shot at winning ;) Click here to enter!

I don't really have anything else to talk about. 

I'm making potatoes right now. They smell pretty good. 


WHAT HAVE YOU BEEN UP TO?

4 comments:

  1. You are so pretty, thanks for sharing:) Can we follow each other’s blog to support each other?:) please let me know if you are interested so I can follow your blog back:)

    xoxo
    http://www.theclosetelf.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :) I'll check yours out now!

      Delete
  2. I love posts like this! My favourite posts to write are rambles! xx

    louleecutie.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete