July 8, 2015

Delicious Vegan Brownie Recipe



I've got something yummy for you. Vegan Brownies!

And before you ask, no, I am not going vegan. Although I've thought about it numerous times. Especially since I technically am not allowed to eat dairy and I could easily live without eating meat.

Eggs.

Thats the one thing holding me back right now from actually going vegan.

ANYWAY

Here is a delicious and very easy recipe for vegan brownies. I did not come up with this on my own. I actually got it from one of my favorite Youtubers Taylor Parks.

INGREDIENTS:




1 cup Flour
1 cup Sugar
2 1/4 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
1/2 teaspoon Salt
1/2 teaspoon Baking Powder
1/2 teaspoon Vanilla Extract
1/2 cup Water
1/2 cup Oil



Add everything to a bowl and mix.
Once its mixed you can add things like vegan chocolate chips, walnuts, etc.

I added 1 cup of Carob Chips to mine.

Put mixture in a brownie pan



Place in oven at 350 degrees. Her recipe says bake time is about 15-20 minutes. But my oven took 25 minutes to bake these. So I would suggest starting at 15 minutes and going from there.



Let them cool! BUT being the glutton that I am......I couldn't wait to try them so my first brownie looked like this..



 Definitely very tasty! Now, you can tell that these are not regular brownies. The taste is slightly different but to me they taste just as good. Thats saying something because I am a sucker for brownies.

My off taste could also be from the carob chips I added so maybe next time i'll try them without!

Let me know if you try these and if you liked them or not!


12 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this recipe, Renee!
    I love eating brownies but not as much as brownies addict like my bf, and I guess I should bookmark this for future reference, who knows, I might get too inspired one day to make a homemade brownies for my bf :)

    Hope you're having a wonderful day!

    xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! :) I can definitely relate to your bf...I love brownies!!
      Let me know if you like them!

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, that final phoot! Yum! I absolutely adore brownies and that applies to any kind or recipe, so I've no doubt I could easily demolish this delicious batch of vegan brownies too :)

    Gabrielle | A Glass Of Ice

    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so with you!! Brownies are the one thing in life I dont think I could ever give up! haha

      Delete
  3. Hmm, these look very tasty! As a person at the start of their vegan journey, I'm always on the hunt for different recipes to try out!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh they are so good! I literally ate them all in a day haha

      Delete
  4. yummmm I love brownies! my sister is obsessed with brownies and makes them all the time! (not complaining...) ;)

    Jessica
    Pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ugh If I could get away with eating brownies everyday, I would! haha

      Delete
  5. These look and sound delicious, definitely going to try this recipe out! :)
    Urban Obsessions // Vegan Food & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So good! Let me know if you like them :)

      Delete
  6. Just came across your blog and i'm in love! Mind checking mine out, and maybe follow?

    -Michelle xx

    __
    instagram: @pastellights (www.instagramcom/pastellights)
    website: www.pastellightsblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'll definitely check yours out :)

      Delete