July 2, 2015

Girly Girl Tag

Makeup

What foundation do you use?
Currently i'm using Glamoflauge by Hard Candy.
I really, really loved it at first but now i'm not so sure about it.
I may do a review on it soon!

What powder do you use?
None actually.
My face is normally so dry I find powder makes it look cakey.

What eyebrow pencil do you use?
Again, none!
I probably should try one though.

What eyeliner do you use?
Annabelle Smoothliner

What is your favorite eyeshadow?
I don't use eyeshadow.

What mascara do you use?
I use the transparent Great Lash mascara by Maybelline

What are five of your favorite lip balms/glosses/sticks?
Blistex Berry
Hard Candy Plumping Serum #974 Crush on You
that's the only two things I use at the moment.

Hair

Do you color your hair?
I used to all the time. Its probably been about a year since i've last colored it. 
When I finally decide to chop all my hair off I think i'm going to go for some streaks or something.

At the salon?
Not very often. I've only had my hair colored maybe 2 times at the salon.

What is your stylists name?
I like to call her Mom.

What is your natural hair color?
Like a light brown

Do you have straight or curly hair?
Neither.
My hair is just frizz and waves.
And not the nice kind.

Do you use a curling iron?
Yes! Love curling my hair

A straightener?
Yes

Do you use serum and if so what kind?
Nope. I never have.

Do you use any other hair products and what kinds?
I use a little hairspray when I need to throw my hair up for work.

What shampoo and conditioner do you use?
Just Bee Natural- Love this stuff!

Scents

What deodorant do you use?
Dove

What body wash do you use?
Live Clean

What perfumes do you use or like? Name five:
Princess by Vera Wang
Red Musk by The Body Shop
Crush by Boathouse
Garden by Victoria Secret
Hypnotic Poison by Dior

Do you always have to smell good?
Well I don't want to go around stinkin thats for sure

Jewelry

Are diamonds really a girl's best friend?
I don't think so....but they are nice!

What jewelry do you wear most?
I only wear one ring every single day.
A little heart ring my mom got for me.

What jewelry do you crave most?
I don't really wear jewelry.

Purses and Shoes

How many purses do you own?
Two! haha

Which is your favorite?
I like both! I can't choose a favorite

How many shoes do you own?
Off the top of my head I can only think of 7
I dont buy shoes too often...

Which pair is your favorite?
My little grey vans

Shopping

What are your top five favorite stores to clothes shop?
Winners
Boathouse
Bluenotes
Old Navy
Forever 21

What is your favorite shirt?
My favorite at the moment is my black Fox v-neck

What is your favorite jeans?
Honestly, none!
I hate all of my jeans at the moment.
Im in need of some new ones.

Miscellaneous

Favorite nail polish?
Pretty much anything by Essie

Favorite magazine to read?
It used to be Cosmo but I haven't boughten a magazine in forever

Favorite book?
Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas by James Patterson

Favorite band?
30 Seconds to Mars

Favorite Girly movie?
Clueless

Do you enjoy being a girl?
I most certainly do! 


IF YOU DO THIS TAG, LET ME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS! 

8 comments:

  1. This is such a cute tag! I think I may do this one in the future!!
    Also, I really like your new blog look! Its very classy and the colours are beautiful!

    Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I finally decided to purchase a template. I am forever changing the look of my blog because I get so bored with it- this way I won't be tempted to change it so fast! haha

      Delete
  2. I love this tag - it's really cool to see other girl's favorite products! And I absolutely love essie! I seriously buy all of my nail polish from them, it's terrible haha. And I love Clueless (doesn't every girl?)! Great post! :)

    xx
    Kendra | Stnkrbug

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Omg I can't bring myself to buy any other brand of nail polish! I would feel like I was cheating on essie or something! haha. I don't think I know of a single girl who didn't love Clueless! Such a great movie.

      Delete
  3. Wow, it's such a nice gesture when bloggers let their readers know them a little more! Now, I feel like I can relate to your posts even more because of this. As simple as it is, but it's building a good connection between the blogger and the reader, what ya think hun?

    I also did something like this in my blog, which I just posted yesterday.

    Btw, I just followed you on Bloglovin :)

    xoxo
    Jhem | JhemSays.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely agree with you! :) Reading tags is one of my favorite things on other blogs! I love getting to know the blogger a little better ! Thanks for the follow :) I'll check out your blog now!

      Delete